NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

undefinedinc wrote:
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

check the fb page. it's people really that out of touch with reality that they think dude and his pops are innocent victims.  they need to be reminded that while it sucks dude lost his life he brought it upon himself and his career criminal father wanting to be a tough guy is the cause to why this happened.
So wait......You are crying about the people who are saying he is innocent, but you don't mind people disrespecting him and posting disrespectful racist pictures?
indifferent.gif

Yeah dude said he was contemplating trolling his page himself, wouldn't be surprised if he already did that. 

Some straight up lames with masculinity issues feel the need to take their low self esteem out on an dead 18 year kid  
30t6p3b.gif

my meat, do me a huge favor and hop off it. when was i crying.  at the end of the day anyone who has eyes can watch the video and see that kid brought it upon himself.  anyone that feels otherwise should have something similar happen to them for being slow.

undefinedinc wrote:
So wait......You are crying about the people who are saying he is innocent, but you don't mind people disrespecting him and posting disrespectful racist pictures?
indifferent.gif

Yeah dude said he was contemplating trolling his page himself, wouldn't be surprised if he already did that. 

Some straight up lames with masculinity issues feel the need to take their low self esteem out on an dead 18 year kid  
30t6p3b.gif

my meat, do me a huge favor and hop off it. when was i crying.  at the end of the day anyone who has eyes can watch the video and see that kid brought it upon himself.  anyone that feels otherwise should have something similar happen to them for being slow.

cutler3.jpg

undefinedinc wrote:
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

cutler3.jpg

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

So if you dad was fighting someone right or wrong you wouldn't help him? 
You definitely wouldn't stand there and do nothing.
no, I'd pull him out
just how I'd pull my girl out of a fight if she was the aggressor and the other person was barely defending themselves.

even if no one died, I wouldn't want my father doing time
eyes.gif

for all they know those dudes were illegal, they might have dealt with a punch or 2 if the son pulled the father away.
true, but there's also no AUDIO for us to determine the catalyst for the brawl ...we're going OFF THE POSSIBLY ILLEGAL CLERKS WORD

pero ven a aca palomo, what do you mean by illegal? are you guys really making this a race thing??
moneymike88 wrote:
ErickM713 wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
someone swinging their fists at you is an endangerment of yourg life? really? 
laugh.gif

He was swinging a shovel at them and tried to use a bike as a weapon (
roll.gif
)
He basically used deadly force right there when the weapons came into play

You obviously weren't watching the same video. The father swung the shovel and threw the bike. He was the one that didn't get stabbed.

morningstar7777 wrote:
More people die from fist fights than you realize, whether is knocking you out and your head hitting the pavement or otherwise. If 2 people swinging at me in a corner I woulda done the same thing.
I know you NTers have a problem reading but theres a %%$@+$! video in the thread. There was ONE person swinging at a dude in a corner. He ended up getting stabbed
The only person that was outnumbered was the father before the son stepped in.

Beacon ave south wrote:
Youve never heard of someone being beat to death by gettin jumped?

Do you realize that you have to be attacked be 2 or more people at the same to time(outnumbered) to be "jumped"?

doesnt matter papa, you think people take a sec. to analyse things when theyre getting jumped? (the father seems like a big dude, no romo, and him and the son caught the workers off-guard so thats def getting jumped)
Im not saying that the father shouldve been the one to get stabbed but the guys were just trying to protect themselves. The father was the aggressor so it really doesnt matter if he was "outnumbered" or not because he went in looking for it. 

When youre in a fight, its either me or you..

So if you dad was fighting someone right or wrong you wouldn't help him? 
You definitely wouldn't stand there and do nothing.
no, I'd pull him out
just how I'd pull my girl out of a fight if she was the aggressor and the other person was barely defending themselves.

even if no one died, I wouldn't want my father doing time
eyes.gif

for all they know those dudes were illegal, they might have dealt with a punch or 2 if the son pulled the father away.
true, but there's also no AUDIO for us to determine the catalyst for the brawl ...we're going OFF THE POSSIBLY ILLEGAL CLERKS WORD

pero ven a aca palomo, what do you mean by illegal? are you guys really making this a race thing??
moneymike88 wrote:
ErickM713 wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
someone swinging their fists at you is an endangerment of yourg life? really? 
laugh.gif

He was swinging a shovel at them and tried to use a bike as a weapon (
roll.gif
)
He basically used deadly force right there when the weapons came into play

You obviously weren't watching the same video. The father swung the shovel and threw the bike. He was the one that didn't get stabbed.

morningstar7777 wrote:
More people die from fist fights than you realize, whether is knocking you out and your head hitting the pavement or otherwise. If 2 people swinging at me in a corner I woulda done the same thing.
I know you NTers have a problem reading but theres a %%$@+$! video in the thread. There was ONE person swinging at a dude in a corner. He ended up getting stabbed
The only person that was outnumbered was the father before the son stepped in.

Beacon ave south wrote:
Youve never heard of someone being beat to death by gettin jumped?

Do you realize that you have to be attacked be 2 or more people at the same to time(outnumbered) to be "jumped"?

doesnt matter papa, you think people take a sec. to analyse things when theyre getting jumped? (the father seems like a big dude, no romo, and him and the son caught the workers off-guard so thats def getting jumped)
Im not saying that the father shouldve been the one to get stabbed but the guys were just trying to protect themselves. The father was the aggressor so it really doesnt matter if he was "outnumbered" or not because he went in looking for it. 

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

agreed,
and no, I'm not trynna take it there 
laugh.gif

but life is life and I've seen some things go down that shouldn't have because an individual had to let it slide due to their questionable citizenship

but I might have said too much, all I meant was they might have dealt with a punch or 2 by the pops, the son could have pulled him out and what was done was done.

people making it seem like he had no choice but to ride out 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

agreed,
and no, I'm not trynna take it there 
laugh.gif

but life is life and I've seen some things go down that shouldn't have because an individual had to let it slide due to their questionable citizenship

but I might have said too much, all I meant was they might have dealt with a punch or 2 by the pops, the son could have pulled him out and what was done was done.

laugh.gif

I'm sorry he's dead....but he had an idiot of a father....sadly it rubbed off to the son....

If the son was alive, I'd call him out but he's not so...RIP

I'm sorry he's dead....but he had an idiot of a father....sadly it rubbed off to the son....

If the son was alive, I'd call him out but he's not so...RIP

laugh.gif

and that's what i don't get.  all jokes aside the son could've grabbed his pops especially if he knew he had tendancies for acting irrational. it's your freaking graduation, i'd be trying to celebrate that day if it was me, not fight over some stupid $++%.

regarding the fb pages about him, i don't know how his peers and people who know dude that got killed or his pops can defend them after seeing the video.  it's like when someone that gangbangs gets killed due to gang related stuff and people are talkin about "oh he was such a great kid"   at the end of the day it's sad an 18 year old died over something STUPID but there's no way to defend him or his pops actions.

laugh.gif

and that's what i don't get.  all jokes aside the son could've grabbed his pops especially if he knew he had tendancies for acting irrational. it's your freaking graduation, i'd be trying to celebrate that day if it was me, not fight over some stupid $++%.

regarding the fb pages about him, i don't know how his peers and people who know dude that got killed or his pops can defend them after seeing the video.  it's like when someone that gangbangs gets killed due to gang related stuff and people are talkin about "oh he was such a great kid"   at the end of the day it's sad an 18 year old died over something STUPID but there's no way to defend him or his pops actions.

Originally Posted by Drama23

the kid charged in first right? i dont think the dad told him about the machete... who in the world would go in the 4x4 room when they have a machete? thats crazy?
Agreed. dad didnt tell him about the machete after he saw it.

THen Isayah Muller playing tough guy( jus like the ol' sayin... "like father like son") barged into the door and I know no one  who is unarmed would have kicked the door down like that knowing they got A Huge Machete in there. THe Father trying to protect his son followed  and Isayah got stabbed. It's only after he got stabbed they both rushed out the door .His father set a bad example for him and thats why he's in a coffin.NOw just imagine if these attendants had legal licensed pistols Both father and son would be dead and it would have been a  justified shooting according to the video. And im not taking no ones side here im just saying if Isayah never got stabbed or never got killed im sure he probaly would have been under arrest too. Eveyone can learn something form this story. 1.) " You don't always have to resort to violence because tradegies like this can occur. " 2.) You never know who is armed or unarmed  so if you're going to attack a stranger like this you better be armed yourself just in case

Only thing I didnt understand is why THe parking attendants werent chagred for possession of a weapon for having the Machete and home made shank

Originally Posted by Drama23

the kid charged in first right? i dont think the dad told him about the machete... who in the world would go in the 4x4 room when they have a machete? thats crazy?
Agreed. dad didnt tell him about the machete after he saw it.

THen Isayah Muller playing tough guy( jus like the ol' sayin... "like father like son") barged into the door and I know no one  who is unarmed would have kicked the door down like that knowing they got A Huge Machete in there. THe Father trying to protect his son followed  and Isayah got stabbed. It's only after he got stabbed they both rushed out the door .His father set a bad example for him and thats why he's in a coffin.NOw just imagine if these attendants had legal licensed pistols Both father and son would be dead and it would have been a  justified shooting according to the video. And im not taking no ones side here im just saying if Isayah never got stabbed or never got killed im sure he probaly would have been under arrest too. Eveyone can learn something form this story. 1.) " You don't always have to resort to violence because tradegies like this can occur. " 2.) You never know who is armed or unarmed  so if you're going to attack a stranger like this you better be armed yourself just in case

Only thing I didnt understand is why THe parking attendants werent chagred for possession of a weapon for having the Machete and home made shank

I blame the dad first, and the mom second, but that mom comes in at a close second. She kept that father in her and her family's life, and presumably was pregnant with another child of his at the time. The father had been in and out of jail, overreacted at seeing his cologne stolen and didn't inform his son that one of the attendants had a machete before he had the son kick the door open for one last attack. It's a tragedy that the kid gave up a life full of hope because he inherited all that %*@%$%%!.

I blame the dad first, and the mom second, but that mom comes in at a close second. She kept that father in her and her family's life, and presumably was pregnant with another child of his at the time. The father had been in and out of jail, overreacted at seeing his cologne stolen and didn't inform his son that one of the attendants had a machete before he had the son kick the door open for one last attack. It's a tragedy that the kid gave up a life full of hope because he inherited all that %*@%$%%!.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

She's pregnant with twins too.  That contributes to the severity of all of this.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

She's pregnant with twins too.  That contributes to the severity of all of this.

Back
Top Bottom