October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

^^^^I have googled Zoom Kobe 81....and I'm not sure which ones they are. Please post a pic of the shoes in the color they had.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

San Marcos TX
Price drop to $90 on Omega XX2's and Laser XV's.. and Jordan 1 Low's in black and red $70 or 60?
AJF V gray nurse in size 10.5 on the hash wall for $130

which lows? the ones that just recently dropped?

thanks to those that posted the Pippen info in the last thread.... Mine came in today and they look great.

I called the outlet up for the kobe 81 here the style number 324918 102 if you google it you'r see them.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^^^^I have googled Zoom Kobe 81....and I'm not sure which ones they are. Please post a pic of the shoes in the color they had.

Thanks
Here victoryballer.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ nah. ill be assuming they are the black lows with the red gel bottom. released awhile back with all those other lows...
I believe these are it: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_air_jordan_1_retro_low_blk_red.htmhttp://www.pickyourshoes....n_1_retro_low_blk_red.htm

o yea i forgot about those
laugh.gif

thanks for clearing that up for me
wink.gif

This is the first time I will be ordering over the phone so when paying I tell them my CC # over the phone or what? If so isn't that dangerous?

vcshoxj6: Yeah, you give the CC over the phone. It can be dangerous, especially when they read the CC digits back to you and you don't know who else is inear shot.

Only way to get the kicks though. They'll include a receipt in the box.

Good luck!

^^^^^^ They'll just ask for the credit card name, address, number, and exp date. It isn't dangerous at all. They usually process it in a few hours orthe next day.

San Marcos also had a lot of Kobe II's. They had some white/purple/yellow and I want to say black and yellow but don't hold me to that. I'm notreally into Kobe's so I didn't really look into them. I forgot how much. MAYBE $70 but like I said DON'T hold me to that price either.

And the low ones that were posted in the link were the ones that I was referring to. Thanks.

Sorry for not knowing the specific prices and colors but take what you want from it.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

thanks to those that posted the Pippen info in the last thread.... Mine came in today and they look great.

Yeah same here, I believe it was nikemansince82 who posted that info, could be wrong. But thanks, these joints are really nice, nothing b-grade about themaside from the box, I guess.

Great updates happening here, I'll probably be hitting some outlets up this weekend. I'll post if there's anything notable. By the way, check thecoupon thread for a Polo factory store coupon that knocks 30% off all summer and spring clearance stuff.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

vcshoxj6: Yeah, you give the CC over the phone. It can be dangerous, especially when they read the CC digits back to you and you don't know who else is in ear shot.

Good luck!
i figured it might be dangerous too, but you dont give them the 3 security code numbers on the back, so it should be ok. and if anyone hears them,it's kinda hard to remember a name 16 numbers and an expiration date all at the same time.

^^ At the same time Versache, they might be just writin our info down and if it gets misplaced or if some1 else see's it thats basically all u need...

BUT LET'S BE POSITIVE PEOPLE!

I got no problem with a nike employee using my CC..nike will be seein a nice lawsuit if that ever happens hahaha..remember the employees represent thecompany,so taking a CC # n using it I believe would fall under fraud,nike would be screwed...but hey nike is perfect so are all the employees : ) lmaooo...nahbut forreal,use your C or debit,you'll be fine,its just lik using ur CC online

Originally Posted by Hodog16

vcshoxj6: Yeah, you give the CC over the phone. It can be dangerous, especially when they read the CC digits back to you and you don't know who else is in ear shot.

Good luck!
i hate when they do that...especially when you can hear ppl in the background

i stop them if they start doing that and tell them not to repeat it aloud and tell them that i'll repeat it a second time to confirm it's correct

^^^^^ I do the same thing. Don't even let them repeat it either. I tell em' I'm going to repeat it a second time. Smart way to go.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Thanks
Here victoryballer.
does anyone know how these fit? the same as the zk3s?

You guys shouldn't trip on the CC thing. Even in the very very off chance that you do get your card number jacked and somebody is actually smart enough tofigure out how to use it without the PIN code from the back without getting themselves caught instantly, you can still always dispute mysterious charges onyour card with your credit card company. They will usually credit your account back if you can show reasonable evidence that you did not make the purchasesyourself. It's nothing to be worried about, really. Just make sure you're on top of your credit and watch your purchases and transactions regularly,and you shoudl be OK.

Back
Top Bottom