October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

I would look out for the CDP 16s soon. I did a search for them today and they finally popped up in the system. I just checked this on Wednesday and nothingshowed up. So this COULD mean that they are out there somewhere or will be out there soon...i guess we will see...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

You guys shouldn't trip on the CC thing. Even in the very very off chance that you do get your card number jacked and somebody is actually smart enough to figure out how to use it without the PIN code from the back without getting themselves caught instantly, you can still always dispute mysterious charges on your card with your credit card company. They will usually credit your account back if you can show reasonable evidence that you did not make the purchases yourself. It's nothing to be worried about, really. Just make sure you're on top of your credit and watch your purchases and transactions regularly, and you shoudl be OK.

Word. I just use my AMEX for all online and phone orders. With AMEX, if you see a mysterious charge on your account you can go into the online system anddispute the charge. They instantly credit your account back without requiring any evidence whatsoever, and just take it up with the company behind the scenes. Piece of cake.

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

I would look out for the CDP 16s soon. I did a search for them today and they finally popped up in the system. I just checked this on Wednesday and nothing showed up. So this COULD mean that they are out there somewhere or will be out there soon...i guess we will see...

^^ When you say they popped up in the system.. does the system tell you which location? or just that they're out there? If they don't tell you whichlocation, then that system isn't really worth much.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by denverairforce

You guys shouldn't trip on the CC thing. Even in the very very off chance that you do get your card number jacked and somebody is actually smart enough to figure out how to use it without the PIN code from the back without getting themselves caught instantly, you can still always dispute mysterious charges on your card with your credit card company. They will usually credit your account back if you can show reasonable evidence that you did not make the purchases yourself. It's nothing to be worried about, really. Just make sure you're on top of your credit and watch your purchases and transactions regularly, and you shoudl be OK.

Word. I just use my AMEX for all online and phone orders. With AMEX, if you see a mysterious charge on your account you can go into the online system and dispute the charge. They instantly credit your account back without requiring any evidence whatsoever, and just take it up with the company behind the scenes. Piece of cake.
I would however stay away from using a debit card. A debit card might be a take longer to dispute and they could wipe you out clean. Usuallybanks want you to provide a police report which might take longer. I actually advice against the use of a debit card because they can get your actual money vsonly credit. For those that can, utilize a virtual card number. I know Citibank offers it, you basically create a one time use CC #. Or put limits on it,such as dollar amount or an expiration date.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^ At the same time Versache, they might be just writin our info down and if it gets misplaced or if some1 else see's it thats basically all u need...

BUT LET'S BE POSITIVE PEOPLE!
but you dont give them the security code. the 3 numbers on the back

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

I would look out for the CDP 16s soon. I did a search for them today and they finally popped up in the system. I just checked this on Wednesday and nothing showed up. So this COULD mean that they are out there somewhere or will be out there soon...i guess we will see...

thanks 4 the heads up

------------------anyone been to jeffersonville, ohio recently?---------------------

also, is there a nike outlet anywhere else in ohio?

haven't been to jeffersonville in about a month. there is a another nike outlet in aurora, ohio. Its southest of cleveland, northeast of akron. its rightby where geauga lake and sea world used to be. i have only been there a few times and they never have anything.

jville didnt have much jkidds and zf96 and the cb airmax that came out a few months back zf95 too . bunch of 129.99 af1 prem air jordan 15se black gold 99.99

Originally Posted by typecast3

------------------anyone been to jeffersonville, ohio recently?---------------------

also, is there a nike outlet anywhere else in ohio?

there is an outlet in Aurora, Ohio, I go there all the time, but never post any updates because there selection is pure garabe, sometimes they have good dealson t-shirts but thats it, but if i ever do something there that is worth posting, I will post it don't worry about that NT.

went to the howell michigan outlet today and they had the jkidd's, zf96, and some cb air max just like every other outlet. they also just got a full stockof the jordan ie low's in the black/yellow colorway for $59.99. they r hideous in my opinion. no good clothing to mention either. just a ton of michiganstuff for cheap since they switched to adidas

^ordered them grey/laxa am 90/360 joints for $46 shipped good looks w.that info I believe at the vegas outlet..they have a few size 9s,but shorty said theylook a lil beat up so I took a 10...btw seattle still got silver foams for 129.99,might pick up another pair..yo structures are up on NDC,I copped from ntboston,good looks you know who u r... nice kicks to pick up on a swoosh..I'm lookkin for that hook up..anyone??

Mich switched to adidas?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

^Good freaking luck. "IF" there are even any pairs its would just end up like the outlet Titanium's
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DreSlay

^Good freaking luck. "IF" there are even any pairs its would just end up like the outlet Titanium's
frown.gif

Which Outlet got Titaniums?

NT shoetrends.com just came up on some more 3/20 CDPs, preorder for retail 310. sz. 8.5-10.5, 11.5, 12, 15.

Originally Posted by aec23

NT shoetrends.com just came up on some more 3/20 CDPs, preorder for retail 310. sz. 8.5-10.5, 11.5, 12, 15.
Grrrr...and I need an 11
mad.gif

Thanks for the heads-up anyway...looks like I'll be waiting till RD on these...

Back
Top Bottom