October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

I would like to thank the poster who posted about the the barry sanders, I got the royal/white ones 27 shipped
happy.gif
. I'd also got the air max transformer boots for the same price. I couldnt helpbut jump on these deals even though I need to get a new car
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tuna629

Originally Posted by denverairforce

From what I can remember, every pair of shoes I've ever ordered from a Nike Outlet has required a signature.
definitely not true. Again, St Louis shipped my shoes IN THE ORIGINAL SHOE BOX and did not require signature.
How can it not be true, I'm just saying that shoes that I've ordered have all required signature

Originally Posted by tuna629

From what I can remember, every pair of shoes I've ever ordered from a Nike Outlet has required a signature.
definitely not true. Again, St Louis shipped my shoes IN THE ORIGINAL SHOE BOX and did not require signature.
How can it not be true, I'm just saying that shoes that I've ordered have all required signature
Its possible 2 have NIKE ship w/SIG required and If you prefer not then specify @ time of purchase...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ thanks, i just ordered my LT's
How much are they?
Just ordered my size 10..total came to 140 with shipping..they don't charge tax which is nice..i wasn't gonna order 'em if they wereretailed at over 150..but 125 is not to bad for a shoe that was suppose to b released in only San Diego..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

How much are they?
Just ordered my size 10..total came to 140 with shipping..they don't charge tax which is nice..i wasn't gonna order 'em if they were retailed at over 150..but 125 is not to bad for a shoe that was suppose to b released in only San Diego..

Thanks for the info. So does this mean it's basically become a quick strike release? $125 isn't bad, would consider scooping them locally ifpossible, but $140 just barely pushes it over the top for me. Maybe I'll call around...

How much are they?
Just ordered my size 10..total came to 140 with shipping..they don't charge tax which is nice..i wasn't gonna order 'em if they were retailed at over 150..but 125 is not to bad for a shoe that was suppose to b released in only San Diego..

Thanks for the info. So does this mean it's basically become a quick strike release? $125 isn't bad, would consider scooping them locally if possible, but $140 just barely pushes it over the top for me. Maybe I'll call around...

You do realize that most other places will charge sales tax and you'll end up paying probably more than 140.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

How much are they?

Thanks for the info. So does this mean it's basically become a quick strike release? $125 isn't bad, would consider scooping them locally if possible, but $140 just barely pushes it over the top for me. Maybe I'll call around...

You do realize that most other places will charge sales tax and you'll end up paying probably more than 140.
I figured it would be $140 plus tax. I am apparently having a poor reading day as I didn't notice the post said they don't charge tax. My bad. So you're right, $140 is about the cheapest it would be.

Hmm..i ordered and he said i was good to go..but i haven't got my confirmation should i call? i have ordered with MAJOR before and i didn't get anemail then for my confirmation so i'm not sure..

Those lt af1 are dropping everywhere so don't worry there will be plenty in the next few days.

just got the cdp 2s and the cdp 3s from uptempoair
Both look great, no flaws at all

Originally Posted by StillHasTheDustOnEm

Gaffney, SC had the Nike zoom turf trainers (Blk/white, white/navy, and the royal/white) for $19.99
They had all 3 colorways in a good size run so you just have to call and ask
(864) 487-7820
smokin.gif

Props, wanted to scoop up the Black/White pair, but they didn't have my size. Got the Royal/White for $28 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom