Official: #3 Oregon v. #4 LSU - Will Lyles Bowl at Jerry World

Originally Posted by calibeebee

watching the NCG replay right now, such a close %%! game man. coulda gone either way. Oregon took a minute to get rolling but I mean, they struck first and never got goin until the 4th qtr. I think if we can keep the pace up on saturday, it's gonna be lights out for LSU.

I've watched the game a few times. There were many times I felt the game was about to flip and Oregon would start their engines, but we did something stupid or Auburn did something well to counter it at that exact moment. Hope the running game is better this time around.

Wanted to add, that I think people are undervaluing Barner and Huff's ability to return kicks. Harris will be missed, but the drop-off isn't as far as you'd think. At least, that's what I think. 
ohwell.gif

And FWIW, who's to say Oregon hasn't gotten more physical? People act like Oregon won't do anything to change their offensive philosophy to adapt better to opponents. Yes, Oregon has had problems with physical lines in the past and I can understand the point of view, but we have no idea what the gameplan is for either team really and to say that Oregon will get dominated up front, or that LSU won't be able to score points, while a realistic possibility, we just don't know.

I'm interested to see the new sets Oregon has and how they counter that physical line and aggressive defense. That's my game within the game I'm keying on. Hopefully Chip makes the right adjustments when needed and goes with what's working, running, passing, whatever. Just score more points than the other team.

LSU fans are deep down here. Friendly as @!+$, though.Did the VIP tour of Cowboys Stadium - awesome. Tomorrow cant come soon enough!

Originally Posted by University of Nike

LSU fans are deep down here. Friendly as @!+$, though.Did the VIP tour of Cowboys Stadium - awesome. Tomorrow cant come soon enough!
Pics, my man?

I'll post em when I get back to Eugene.
Damn.
I'd love to just see JerryWorld. To see Oregon play there? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait until the game starts. They turn into $%%*@ really quick. Especially if your team jumps out to an early lead.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

nerd.gif

u dont bleed purple n gold speaking like that 
30t6p3b.gif
It's purple and YELLOW.
And no, didn't grow up on LSU football. By the time I had gotten to college, I had made my own decisions about which teams I liked. If LSU ever fired Les Miles, I'd be a fan, again.
eek.gif

maaaan what?!?

imma give u the benefit of the doubt and say u anal about color n feel like our gold is actually yellow....but if your not 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

alot of fans dont like Miles i aint really surprised by that...but we gotta shot at another championship homes

My freshman and senior year won the ship...so the good years are at the front of my mind 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
320542855v1_480x480_Front_Color-White_padToSquare-true.jpg
Sorry, G. As one Tiger to another, I wish it were different. Just wasn't raised on purple and YELLOW
laugh.gif

Hell, if it weren't so expensive and I could do it all over, I'd have gone to USC. I know that's really gotta grind your gears.
devil.gif

But I'm hoping LSU does well this year. Just don't see them beating the Ducks.

This game's definitely setting the record for most commercials in a 3-hour period.

Oh look the Ducks getting screwed over by refs against the SEC how new and refreshing...

remember how good the ducks were in the 2nd half last season though...

half time adjustments ftw.

Back
Top Bottom