Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

so mad, green mets hat is what i wanted the most from this season. Didnt see early access til late

so mad, green mets hat is what i wanted the most from this season. Didnt see early access til late
i wouldnt worry too much, seems like everyone had trouble. even if you were prompt. lets all hope for a hefty restock for tomorrow

Same. Grabbed the green cashmere. Yankee hats from last week shipped today too along with Kith Yankee items. All in all, a solid day.

I grabbed the green cashmere too. I got so many compliments this past weekend on the light gray from the SS20 drop, I couldn’t resist.

Expensive day with the hats, jeans, sweater and spectators. NB probably coming next week, FW20 part 2 after that, drakes and woolrich too. I should just hand Teddy me ATM card.

Kinda happy I'm not a Mets / Yankees fan, really makes this drop a lot less stressful lol. Definitely going to be all in on that New Balance drop, though. Hopefully I get early access...

Last edited:
was there ever a rough estimate shared on what needs to be spent to get early access?
I thought it was just as simple as signing up for the mailing list? I've been getting it every week.

I grabbed the green cashmere too. I got so many compliments this past weekend on the light gray from the SS20 drop, I couldn’t resist.

Expensive day with the hats, jeans, sweater and spectators. NB probably coming next week, FW20 part 2 after that, drakes and woolrich too. I should just hand Teddy me ATM card.

Its my first cashmere purchase with ALD. Does it pill? All my J. Crew cashmere sweaters pill - super annoying to clean off after.

I thought it was just as simple as signing up for the mailing list? I've been getting it every week.

Its my first cashmere purchase with ALD. Does it pill? All my J. Crew cashmere sweaters pill - super annoying to clean off after.

ALD is definitely more premium And thicker cashmere than JCrew, mine hasn’t pilled yet but regardless of price point I think that’s inevitable long term with cashmere at least in my experience. I’ve owned a bunch of mid tier cashmere sweaters ($200-$500 range) and the ALD pieces are the highest quality I’ve seen. I got the pink one as well when they went on sales after SS20, at 40% off they area no-brainer.

ALD is made in CHINA. so it says a lot about their quality.

if you support the brand, go for it. But for cashmere id stay away and go for higher quality with the most bang for your bucks. that being- tom ford, brunello cucinelli ya'll know the deal- BIG BOY CLUB

I don’t think made in China = bad quality. It really depends on the brand and the factory they use. The reality is that the best factories are in China now because the west spent decades offshoring production. A lot of brands just opt for the cheaper level of work.

TF/Brunello are also definitely not bang for buck. When it comes to all cashmere knits, the most “bang for buck” are probably the makers out of the UK, like William Lockie.

I don’t think made in China = bad quality. It really depends on the brand and the factory they use. The reality is that the best factories are in China now because the west spent decades offshoring production. A lot of brands just opt for the cheaper level of work.

TF/Brunello are also definitely not bang for buck. When it comes to all cashmere knits, the most “bang for buck” are probably the makers out of the UK, like William Lockie.

nah, tf and brunello are bang for bucks. its because you cheap out you end up paying more later when you can avoid that and pay premeium for long lasting

Back
Top Bottom