Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

When is the best time to pay resale ?
Well the common thought on this is basically you need to wait until people get their pairs in. 550's for some strange reason hold their price pretty well. With that being said you also IMHO need to wait for the thrill of getting these in wears a little bit. There will be a new release next week that everyone will "need" and people will start to off these. In the end my advice would be always wait it out to a price you're comfortable with comes along.

W on EA, no shipping. Grrr.

Edit: to be fair it did say 1-2 weeks for shipping.

Anyone know if these are available in the LDN store?

Just got the 2nd chance email on the purps. Email says shoe will arrive in the Spring 2023 :/ guess I’ll have a nice surprise in 8-9 months.

Does the charge hit immediately?

Something about paying today and taking delivery in a year doesn't sit right with me.
I think they have done this before and yes youll be billed now. If I wanted them bad enough Id do it and be fine just to know theyre secured but thats a long freakin time lol

I think they have done this before and yes youll be billed now. If I wanted them bad enough Id do it and be fine just to know theyre secured but thats a long freakin time lol
Much too long imo. They also sent the invoice on the color I wanted the least so it's a pass.

Got an invoice for purple this morning and was gonna pass b/c I didn't want to wait that long, but just got an invoice for brown got me rethinking... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom