Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Another pic

This picture is just all bad :lol:

Next to nothing about the tongue looks right, the classic widow's peak is visible on the left shoe, the toebox's shape in general is odd, and the red leather looks like plastic. There's plenty more too.

Last edited:

I never get lucky with Round Two
mean.gif

They've got crazy steals though
I've got Toro Bravos for $60, SBBs for 130+Bordeaux, and a few other steals from them.

I'm only an hour away so I can usually go in the morning if I REALLY want to...just haven't checked their instagram in a while.

mean.gif

I wonder if Jimmyjazz is down because they didn't mean to put the shoes up or if it's actually crashing

Last edited:

I've got Toro Bravos for $60, SBBs for 130+Bordeaux, and a few other steals from them.

I'm only an hour away so I can usually go in the morning if I REALLY want to...just haven't checked their instagram in a while.

mean.gif

I wonder if Jimmyjazz is down because they didn't mean to put the shoes up or if it's actually crashing
Holy crap, you've made out....

I'm too far away to be able to make a quick trip down there so a usually just keeping an eye on the shoes they post online which are almost impossible to get cause of their cart system

Holy crap, you've made out....

I'm too far away to be able to make a quick trip down there so a usually just keeping an eye on the shoes they post online which are almost impossible to get cause of their cart system
I know, their website is trash.
mean.gif

Wavykickzsteals.com is another site kind of like it, but you have to pay a subscription fee. I haven't subscribed yet but I still keep an eye on it just in case. Their physical store is right down the road from them.

Last edited:
Very interesting. Looking forward to a photoshop of the said color blocking [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom