Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can someone photoshop that pic to turn the light grey into dark gray? Surely Jordan has used the dark gray color on something else.

Where does everyone get these long shoe selfie sticks
laugh.gif
?
So thats how these cats get these angles?

Using selfie sticks for your shoes?

I just can't imagine doing that, personally
laugh.gif

Tbh I don't even know how they do these shots 
roll.gif
its not super difficult you literally prop the phone up near something shoe level on the ground set a slight timer, stand there and its done. example below

Picked up a pair for a homie. Gonna pass on these but def scooping up a pair of dark greys in November
Hows the quality on the Rare Airs?

And where'd you get them?

nerd.gif
I'm hoping I can pull a Melo-early release scam on these at my consignment shop and get like $350 trade in cred

Hows the quality on the Rare Airs?

And where'd you get them?

nerd.gif
I'm hoping I can pull a Melo-early release scam on these at my consignment shop and get like $350 trade in cred
They actually released today at jimmy jazz. Doubt you can get $350 but if you do that's nice come up. Quality is ok, definitely nothing like the OG 1's of this year obviously. But it isn't terrible.

They actually released today at jimmy jazz. Doubt you can get $350 but if you do that's nice come up. Quality is ok, definitely nothing like the OG 1's of this year obviously. But it isn't terrible.
Yeah, I just got them off JJ.

I just remember back in December the Melo 1s came out and people were taking them to roundtwo and they were actually moving units at 3x retail. People will do anything for shoes they think are extra limited.
ohwell.gif
I realized too late though.

Lmaoo rare airs aren't limited....they are available to order in your local footlockers in store catalogue...

Lmaoo rare airs aren't limited....they are available to order in your local footlockers in store catalogue...
Neither were the Melos.

Exactly my point. Fools were paying $400 for them in Richmond when they halfway came out back in December. People will pay outrageous amounts of money for things they think are limited.

Friend told me the guy at FTL told him the Cool Grey Rare Air's are a jimmy jazz exclusive, any know anything about this?

Hey if y'all wouldn't mind, Im thinking about buying a gold metallic patent 1 (OG). I posted some pics in the legit check section, I'd appreciate whatever you guys got.

Back
Top Bottom