• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People buy mid Jordan 1s thinking they are high quality or actually limited

roll.gif
lol, that's funny. 

didn't you buy 4 pairs of bred lows thinking the same?

Lol with those lows. Wanted em but when I saw them I didn't anymore. Maybe for half price.
All they had to do was use average leather. They didn't even have to go with chi or nyc or SBB quality- just something decent and basic. Like adidas superstar leather. And they f'ed the dog. I'm not one to just chase limited drops but those seem to be the only ones JB pushed any quality on.

For the 2001 Black/Red 1, why are there 5 different sets of productions that were numbered. I saw a pair this past weekend that was numbered to 14000 and they looked off. Ive been confused about this for a while.

They actually released today at jimmy jazz. Doubt you can get $350 but if you do that's nice come up. Quality is ok, definitely nothing like the OG 1's of this year obviously. But it isn't terrible.
I got mine last week at Jimmy Jazz. I don't know it they wasn't suppose to be on shelf yet but as soon as I saw them I copped. It feels good to finally pay retail for a pair hightop 1's.

called my local JJ earlier for the hell of it..they had em in grey...kinda want em but imma see if the black n red comes aaround ...also that grey cement pair and the red ones are a must. 

The 2001 royals and Breds numbers are irrelevant.

They reflect the batches they were out of coming from different factories.

Back
Top Bottom