Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That I was gonna get flamed. :lol:

Glad someone else agrees.
:lol: at candy corn. Hate nicknames and these aren't even reversed. Orange/White 1s is what they should be called.
I used to get frustrated with nicknames, but then I realized it's not that serious :lol:

Last edited:
Once and left the other pair DS. My 09's were already broken in so I flipped them. :lol: From my experience the best quality 13's were Royals and Black/Whites.

Yeah you have to had wore em at least 10-15 times.. They def. don't feel like cardboard after that

I totally disagree, but I'm not gonna flame you.: lol We're all entitled to different opinions. Both my 13's felt like cardboard tho. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I agree. The leather quality wasn't that good compared to royals or black/whites, but tumbled doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot better on 2016s. Now if it was 2011 quality or frag quality. I would've been all over them.

I agree. The leather quality wasn't that good compared to royals or black/whites, but tumbled doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot better on 2016s. Now if it was 2011 quality or frag quality. I would've been all over them.

True I just took that chance since so far the 16's have used softer materials.

worldbox is $218 shipped? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
why everyone calling them orange 1s reverse SBBs? there is nothing reverse about them lol i hate these dumb nicknames 

Ugh I want all three but I'm limiting myself to a budget. If you had the chance to cop both at the same price would you grab the Black Metallic 5's or would you grab both the Metallic Navy and Black Ying Yang 1s?

For my bred 1s I notice that the check mark doesn't have clean lines like the 2013s how it's a straight line without the edge. Seems Like the leather wasn't cut cleanly. Don't know if that makes sense

I totally disagree, but I'm not gonna flame you.: lol We're all entitled to different opinions. Both my 13's felt like cardboard tho. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Royal leather wasn't good compared to black and whites :rofl:

Ugh I want all three but I'm limiting myself to a budget. If you had the chance to cop both at the same price would you grab the Black Metallic 5's or would you grab both the Metallic Navy and Black Ying Yang 1s?
Jeez tough call.. i don't like any of those choices but since you want opinions,I'd go with the 1s.  The black metallic 5 is just ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Jeez tough call.. i don't like any of those choices but since you want opinions,I'd go with the 1s.  The black metallic 5 is just ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Appreciate your feedback either way. I need a nice clean cw to go with everything. I'm leaning towards the 1s.

Back
Top Bottom