Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dude honestly I'd get all 3. Get the 1s now because they are both way cheaper than the Vs. But get the Vs later because the Black Metallic V literally goes with everything. It's a beautiful shoe that you could get a lot of wears out of.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Someone must of saw the Yeezy v2 Adidas confirmation and accepted my GOAT offer for Chicago 1s... in my eyes a steal from what I've been seeing. :smokin

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Dude honestly I'd get all 3. Get the 1s now because they are both way cheaper than the Vs. But get the Vs later because the Black Metallic V literally goes with everything. It's a beautiful shoe that you could get a lot of wears out of.

That's probably what's going to happen at this rate. I get ready to checkout one and think about the other. I'll probably pick one option and get the other down the line. Appreciate everybody's feedback!

hopefully the 350 release will cause the resale prices of the banneds to drop a bit. i'm sure a lot of these resellers will need to cash to restock on the newest hype.

Ugh I want all three but I'm limiting myself to a budget. If you had the chance to cop both at the same price would you grab the Black Metallic 5's or would you grab both the Metallic Navy and Black Ying Yang 1s?

we love 1s, but this shouldnt be a question. You'll be able to get Metallic Navy 1s/Yin Yangs1s forever. The "good value" pricing on the Vs won't last as long.

Cop the Vs

we love 1s, but this shouldnt be a question. You'll be able to get Metallic Navy 1s/Yin Yangs1s forever. The "good value" pricing on the Vs won't last as long.

Cop the Vs

You def have a point on that one. I feel like the prices of the Vs will gradually change as time passes. Im a strictly retail person unless I really really want something.

Get the V while they're cheap and wearable. P/U midsoles have a horrible shelf life. Might as well get your time in.

New addition to my small 1s collection, picked up UNCs very underrated shoe feels extremely soft. These are on par with banned 1s except for the toebox on banned s being softer

I sure wish we had this suede on the SBB and Banneds...

And most certainly the leather lol
2009 Shadows are definitely comparable to the SBBs because the suede is very nice and soft, and the black leather portions are superior. I was disappointed with the SBBs black leather to be honest.

Are you a different size?

Big foot sizes always go for less

That does NOT mean regular sizes are dipping.

Back
Top Bottom