Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't even want to count how many pairs of shoes I have total.  While rearranging my SBs alone, I think I counted close to 100.  I need to get on it though for insurance purposes.

:x @ the Chicago 1's being at number 6 :smh:

Under some whack all black japan exclusives? Breds, black toes, royals, and chicago's should be top 4.

Whomever made this list is def a prisoner of the moment, cuz believe me if Chicagos retroed properly last year it would be top 3. I love B/Reds to death but it kills me when they call them the most iconic, ***** Jordan didn't even wear those in a game.

Chicagos are the most iconic Jordan 1. If they dropped with NA the hype would've been as high as the B/Reds, and higher then Royals (Yes Royals, most outside NT didnt want em until they saw limited.)

I don't even want to count how many pairs of shoes I have total.  While rearranging my SBs alone, I think I counted close to 100.  I need to get on it though for insurance purposes.

I've always imagined your collection to look like a Flight Club stockroom or something :lol:

I've always imagined your collection to look like a Flight Club stockroom or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's not that bad...yet. I've gone through stages of offing pairs by the dozen if they remain DS too long.  I'd be cool if not for the runner and SB obsession, lol.

Now JB had to F around and give us true Nike Air Retro 1's.  Barons and Toro's got me like Pookie.

If NA Chicago's dropped instead of the Jumpmans and they had the same quality as the Royals and Knicks... Oh man it would have been over.

Btw about the lace thing, nah. Keep it OG IMO. I'm not one to put on leather laces or those golden swoosh pins or any of that nonsense on a 1 but to each his own.

Last edited:
Was thinking about making a collection post in the sneaker showcase section, but my 17 struggle pairs of sneakers and random number of various beaters wouldn't impress anyone :rofl:

NiceKicks 23 Best Air Jordan 1's of All Time

Of course the Banned/Breds would take the number 1 spot. :lol:
Wow as a 1's person this is a pretty bad list...kudos for putting in Levi's since they are super underrated but where are the Quai 1 Ruff N Tuffs?? I only have 7 on this list ahaha

Chicago's, Dave White's, KO's, Bhm's, DB's, Low End's; a bunch of pairs I wouldn't have on my list, and one or two i'd never even seen before. :smh: Kudos to them though for the white/red and white/purple Metallics, as well as the Armed Forces Pack. As someone else said earlier everyone's gonna have their own opinions, and there are just so many 1's to choose from.

Last edited:
I don't even want to know what's going to happen if they decided to give Chicago's the proper OG treatment. It was already a struggle getting the bred 1 which in the end was blessed with getting 3 pairs.

Chicago's, Dave White's, KO's, Bhm's, DB's, Low End's; a bunch of pairs I wouldn't have on my list, and one or two i'd never even seen before.
mean.gif
Kudos to them though for the white/red and white/purple Metallics, as well as the Armed Forces Pack. As someone else said earlier everyone's gonna have their own opinions, and there are just so many 1's to choose from.
DB1 is actually in my top 3 but yeah there are way too many 1's out there to limit it to 23 haha not a huge fan of the armed forces pack to each their own though.

and one or two i'd never even seen before. :smh:

This says more about you than them honestly :lol:

Means you have to hit the books, B. Know this shoe like the back of your hand!

LOL may be, but I didn't really care for what I saw anyways. Low Ends do nothing for me, just look weird.

i only have 9 out of the 23(24 because of the AF pack) they listed so *ye shrug*
& out of those i dont have the levi joints are the only ones i still want

If NA Chicago's dropped instead of the Jumpmans and they had the same quality as the Royals and Knicks... Oh man it would have been over.

Btw about the lace thing, nah. Keep it OG IMO. I'm not one to put on leather laces or those golden swoosh pins or any of that nonsense on a 1 but to each his own.

I consider you an "old head" knew those leather laces would be a no for you :tongue:

Was thinking about making a collection post in the sneaker showcase section, but my 17 struggle pairs of sneakers and random number of various beaters wouldn't impress anyone :rofl:

Lol @ people who critique someone else's beaters or favorites.

LOL may be, but I didn't really care for what I saw anyways. Low Ends do nothing for me, just look weird.

If the colorways you didn't recognize were from the early 2000's, then yeah, the rest of them probably wouldn't interest you either :lol:

Never hurts to have the knowledge though.

I've personally always thought the chicago's were kinda eh compared to the other OG CW's. The color blocking is too plain and they're just variants for the black/red CW if I'm not mistaken due to them being "banned" The black toes are the real chicago's

Last edited:
I consider you an "old head" knew those leather laces would be a no for you :tongue:

Lol yeah. By any means though, im a 21 year old kid in love with original, classic stuff. I was born into the wrong shoe generation. :lol:

But do you fam if you got those leather laces. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom