Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol yeah. By any means though, im a 21 year old kid in love with original, classic stuff. I was born into the wrong shoe generation. :lol:

But do you fam if you got those leather laces. :nthat:

Had me fooled lol. Thought you were an older cat...yeah that classic/original collecting will cost you haha

i only have 9 out of the 23(24 because of the AF pack) they listed so *ye shrug*& out of those i dont have the levi joints are the only ones i still want

I'm missing a few myself, including the Levi's. Not sweating it too much though. I just copped the 2nd pair from the AF Pack yesterday, so the rest will come in time.

Except the Black/Gold's, can't be dropping $1,000 on a pair of shoes. :smh: Just don't got it like that.

LOL may be, but I didn't really care for what I saw anyways. Low Ends do nothing for me, just look weird.

If the colorways you didn't recognize were from the early 2000's, then yeah, the rest of them probably wouldn't interest you either :lol:

Never hurts to have the knowledge though.

That's true, even if I don't like em it's nice to know what they are so I can recognize them. And I honestly appreciate lists like these, specifically because i'm bound to see something I haven't before. That's how I first found out about the Armed Forces Pack a while ago.

i only have 9 out of the 23(24 because of the AF pack) they listed so *ye shrug*& out of those i dont have the levi joints are the only ones i still want

I'm missing a few myself, including the Levi's. Not sweating it too much though. I just copped the 2nd pair from the AF Pack yesterday, so the rest will come in time.

Except the Black/Gold's, can't be dropping $1,000 on a pair of shoes. :smh: Just don't got it like that.
those swoosh-less joints ,blk/golds, a couple others just arent my cup o tea

neutral grey # 19? wtf purple metallics 17? I would put all OG models from 1 back and the rest can burn for all i care and no way will ANY mid be better than any OG high jordan 1 EVER, i dont care if the quality is amazing because if they add the dam jumpman on the heel it automatically makes it trash

neutral grey # 19? wtf purple metallics 17? I would put all OG models from 1 back and the rest can burn for all i care and no way will ANY mid be better than any OG high jordan 1 EVER, i dont care if the quality is amazing because if they add the dam jumpman on the heel it automatically makes it trash

i get you point but dont get so worked up & start sounding silly ... there's A LOT of mid that poop on hi's

i get you point but dont get so worked up & start sounding silly ... there's A LOT of mid that poop on hi's
nope, ****** 1s are no bueno, regardless its what i think and i dont own any mids and if the highs i own had jumpmen on their heels i took them off thats for sure

"****** 1's" 
roll.gif

lol but in all honesty i dont think its the mid that bothers me, its the stupid jumpman on the heel, which doesnt bother me on the 3, 4, 5, 6, etc which had nike air in the spot that has the jumpman but the 1 had nothing and they went and threw it on there? stupidity seriously lol and yeah it is that serious lol ok maybe not but i think its mad stupid on JBs part to do it, let the tag show the jumpman and thats all and i would cop so many more

lol but in all honesty i dont think its the mid that bothers me, its the stupid jumpman on the heel, which doesnt bother me on the 3, 4, 5, 6, etc which had nike air in the spot that has the jumpman but the 1 had nothing and they went and threw it on there? stupidity seriously lol and yeah it is that serious lol ok maybe not but i think its mad stupid on JBs part to do it, let the tag show the jumpman and thats all and i would cop so many more
I'm the same way. I've avoided Mid's forever for all the Jumpman branding. Finally caved in when I saw the '14 BHM's. I digs. It's clean, no Jumpman at all actually lol. Materials are pretty good too. Beaters.

well im in michigan, not expct to find much. found a detroit group so we will see

The Detroit group is wack, it's full of new resellers that's selling all the new drops, all GR's from the past 2yrs, a few heat shoes pop up here and there,

well im in michigan, not expct to find much. found a detroit group so we will see

The Detroit group is wack, it's full of new resellers that's selling all the new drops, all GR's from the past 2yrs, a few heat shoes pop up here and there,

they havent accepted me yet and to be honest i dont care, i know its all resellers so im not even gonna bother with it

all i need is at least 1-2 pair of royals and 1 more bred and call it a day til they release again.

I'm the same way. I've avoided Mid's forever for all the Jumpman branding. Finally caved in when I saw the '14 BHM's. I digs. It's clean, no Jumpman at all actually lol. Materials are pretty good too. Beaters.

Best leather I've had on a pair of Js in awhile. They clean.

Couldn't care less if there's a jumpman or not, that's just me. Some high's rule, others suck, Some mids are garbage, others are clean. A good shoe's a good shoe. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom