Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have no idea. I don't even really care about the 1s. I want the Trunners, but according to the launch locators, allocation on both BHM shoes is spartan. I dunno if its just because they're both less desirable pairs so most stores didn't bother to update the LL or what. I'm seeing stores in the South and Midwest with them but nothing in huge markets like NYC. Doesnt really make sense to me.
I'm pretty sure all the NYC shops are doing FCFS for BHM 1s....

Doubt Fuji would dumb down frags and do a bred colorway... can't see him doing a one with the frag logo that isn't a colorway he came up with

Another bred color way wow even if it does release the hype on it will be real stop messing around JB, and release the dmp Boston 1 in remastered form I would to see a black and green Jordan 1 with Nike air or the black and gold patent leather 1s

I want to say the first frag samples where originally a bred type colorway then they switched to what actually released

so my WD order came in for the perforated.

Cyber Monday quality....little better.

It's like you know JB uses better materials for their $120-$140 mid releases and then the "remastered's" get the shaft?

Like how the older school military 1's or fathers day 1 mid had that better quality leather.

That's what these feel like. Like after 2-3 years of wear the leather would age well.

I've had all the 1's except frags. These are pretty good for $104. Def a good buy IMO

^^^Those are 'remastered' though
I guess what I was trying to say is that the remastered series hasn't really been that amazing compared to other examples in the past.

These are def the "remaster" high 1's and are on par with the cyber mondays/yin yangs/etc...

Expire away :lol:

If you were 2 break down every remastered 1 so far which one comes the closer to OG?? Banned 1 automatically scratched off because of tumble..metallic navy also because it lacks the reserved logos on tongue and UNC plus chicagos...so it's down to black toes and kentuckys.....

Anyone know how long it usually takes for cityblue to respond to email orders?
They are pretty good about it
Unless they get swamped
Placed 2 orders on Monday
First one took about 4-6 hours
Second one got invoice the next day mid afternoon
Another time they sent invoice in 10 min

Last edited:
They are pretty good about it
Unless they get swamped
Placed 2 orders on Monday
First one took about 4-6 hours
Second one got invoice the next day mid afternoon
Another time they sent invoice in 10 min
Weird. Placed one order yesterday and one this morning and still no response

Weird. Placed one order yesterday and one this morning and still no response
They had a 50% off sale on Monday
Haven't received shipping info from them yet
Emailed them and they said they got a lot of orders and that they will ship asap
They prob trying to ship out orders before they take new ones

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom