Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need to find navy laces for mines too. I was one of the only guy in who wanted the Knick 1's when I went to the mall around 7.

I coulda sworn all the news about the Knicks colorway was that it was a limited release and will be available only in mens sizes...

Knicks GS sizes definitely exist...I seented them myself.

..."Like a 27 in Zeenith, believe it."

They had GS in the Sheikh I went too. But only 1 a size run. At the HOH they received the same.

Did JB ever release the Knicks in GS sizes i search the net for the knicks GS but failed.. only ebay and some online store has it.. could someone help me with this Problem thanks guys
Yes, a store near by me has a ton of GS sizes still in both colorways that dropped yesterday

I too feel your sentiment. As a huge Bulls fan, I despise the Knicks and still hate John Starks with a passion to this very day. But i really love the colorblocking, even though they basically just took the Banned 1s and changed it to Blue/Orange. If I didnt have the 1994s i would have possibly grabbed the Chicagos. But the stiff leather, non-nylon tongue, and jumpman branding is just yet another reminder to how bastardized the Jordan 1s have become. The Knicks are a reminder of the former glory of the Jordan 1s

Funny, cuz I'm on the other side of the fence. I hated Mike until he retired. As you can see from my avi, John will always be a hero to me.

But c'mon...we got 1 dunk...y'all got victory after victory after victory. I'm still tight at the fact that John was always in foul trouble against Mike and Mike would end the game with like 3 fouls...C'mom son!! Lol.

Thats only ur opinion. Because not everyone
Like Knicks colorway, no matter there is
Nike air tag on it or not.
To me the Knicks will be remembered as
One of the bulls main rivals who often
Got victimized by MJ.
So I prefer the bulls colorway despite the
Jumpman and leather tongue for instance.

The Knicks' colorway is also a homage to MJ's love of playing in the Garden, hence why the headband on the insole looks like MSG. Whether people like the Knick's or not, it's really a tribute to the great Mecca which is MSG. It also doesn't hurt to stick it to Knicks' fans one last time, make an iconic Air Jordan in their colors, the one player who denied them a championship the most in the 90's. :lol:

Funny, cuz I'm on the other side of the fence. I hated Mike until he retired. As you can see from my avi, John will always be a hero to me.
But c'mon...we got 1 dunk...y'all got victory after victory after victory. I'm still tight at the fact that John was always in foul trouble against Mike and Mike would end the game with like 3 fouls...C'mom son!! Lol.

Lol granted he did have that one dunk and yeah, we straight pwned you guys..especially whenever we met in the Playoffs :lol: I always hated hated the way you guys would trash talk to us and try to play tough, especially John Starks lmao. I idolized Mike and Scottie, which fuled my hatred even more. But ironically as much as much as I hated the Knicks, I had a pair of Ewings back in second grade :smokin :smokin The Bulls/ Knicks rivalry made for one of the best rivalries of all time

Yeah when my pair gets home, lace will be swap to the blue.!

Anyone else bought these from Eastbay? What does your order status say?
,mine is saying unshipped all back ordered smh...

Last edited:
Mine says that as well, I'm going to chat with them now i'll let you know what they say.... As long as I get my pair I don't care.....

Did the same myself, considering they are the same price in Europe it was a no brainier, I also felt the wht/red 1s looks to like a pair of dunks in that CW its been done over and over in dunks.
In London the white/red 1s were £100 and the knicks were £115.

Not looking good:

Melissa Q.: Okay. Unfortunately, the website allowed more orders than what we had available in stock.
Eddie: So are you going to cancel my order?
Eddie: Or are you going to get me a pair?
Melissa Q.: I am checking on it right now.
Eddie: ok please let me know I would appreciate it
Melissa Q.: Okay. What happened was the item was released and we hadn't received our full shipment. When we get the rest in, your order will be fulfilled. Just check back for updates because we can see when your order is being processed for shipment.
Eddie: ok I mean do you have an estimate of how long it could take?
Melissa Q.: Unfortunately I do not at this point. We are just waiting for the truck to arrive with the product.

Was thinking the same thing. Didn't know any markets had the two pairs priced the same.

Thought the Knicks' colorway was going to be impossible to cop after all the Neal street shops said Foot Patrol was the only shop receiving them. Foot Patrol only got three pairs! Fortunately Niketown had dozens of pairs.

Not looking good:
Melissa Q.: Okay. Unfortunately, the website allowed more orders than what we had available in stock.
Eddie: So are you going to cancel my order?
Eddie: Or are you going to get me a pair?
Melissa Q.: I am checking on it right now.
Eddie: ok please let me know I would appreciate it
Melissa Q.: Okay. What happened was the item was released and we hadn't received our full shipment. When we get the rest in, your order will be fulfilled. Just check back for updates because we can see when your order is being processed for shipment.
Eddie: ok I mean do you have an estimate of how long it could take?
Melissa Q.: Unfortunately I do not at this point. We are just waiting for the truck to arrive with the product.

Just got an e-mail saying it could take up to two weeks, hope this doesn't get canceled 1st time ordering off eastbay, usually only mess with NDC buy couldn't this time..... :smh:

Just got this email from Eastbay.. WTF?!

Wasn't feeling up to lining up for the Red/White's in the morning, and decided to take the L and get my much needed sleep. Went to the mall later in the day around 6, popped into HOH at montgomery mall, and was able to cop the last pair of Knicks that happned to be my size 11 :smokin . Tried em on, and instantly fell in love with em. Quality definitely better than the Gucci's , but thats still not saying much..

Back
Top Bottom