Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
just copped a size 11 off eastbay of the knicks, musta been a cancelled order

Last edited:
If anyone would like us to check on their order you may send us a PM with your customer and order numbers.

EastbayRep - Dan

Last edited:
couple days in Germany (Munich specifically), thought i'd head down to the footlocker down the street, they had stacks of Chicago 1's and had these so I copped :smokin

^^^^^ Olive 9's, CG9's, Bred 11's. think that was it, not too sure was too excited they had the Knicks in stock.

^^^^^ Olive 9's, CG9's, Bred 11's. think that was it, not too sure was too excited they had the Knicks in stock.
AWESOME! im going to Berlin in a month. i might have to casually buy another pair of breds off the shelves just to feel like the old days.

The padding is not even close to the Banneds, or the '01s on either. They remind me of the '94s with a rounded circumference around the ankle with minimal cushioning, that aint a good thing. But they're both more comfortable then the '01, not Banneds tho.

:lol: @ AJ1's being comfortable.

Be in them for longer than an hour...

I'm just talking about when theyre on foot. Change the insole if theres a comfort issue for you.

AWESOME! im going to Berlin in a month. i might have to casually buy another pair of breds off the shelves just to feel like the old days.

even when I was in paris, just in size? and this other store i forgot the name of, just bred 11's and all other retro's casually sitting around on shelve, they even had the Black Cement 3's in my size (13) just sitting on the shelf, and had a size 11 Gold Medal Pack behind the counter. :x

Europe does not play around NT!

Just be prepared to pay a little over retail after conversion from euros to dollar but yes it does sit out there and getting Most shoes is fairly easy.

I'm just talking about when theyre on foot. Change the insole if theres a comfort issue for you.

Put an insole in your AJ1's, doesn't do much when the front of the outsole is half an inch thick.

Well thats too bad for you then. Not everyones foot is the same. Insole takes away most of the discomfort for me.

my condolences to your feet.

Last edited:
Hope so.....
Me too...Damn man, I wanted the Knicks CW so bad. I ordered those within the first minute of them being up. Then I ended up getting lucky and I guess someone released my size from their cart for the Bulls CW so I copped them too (30 minutes after them being available on Eastbay).

I got Shipment confirmation for Bulls CW and backorder for Knicks.

I hope Eastbay pulls through because I had a Knicks CW in my cart from another site that I released. SMDH
mean.gif

Tongue seems a little thicker/heavier than the tongue on my Banneds. Leather is not as soft as the Vegas 1's, but definitely not as cheap and brittle as some others. I'll take some comparison shots side by side with one of my pairs of Banneds later today for everyone.

I'm keeping the faith! It seems as if they didn't get their full shipment in. I have a feeling Eastbay knows how many they ordered and allowed that many people to purchase it assuming they will receive the rest of their order from Jordan and Nike to get fulfilled. Nike and JB lose money if they don't fulfill their order to Eastbay, so I'm keeping faith that greedy Nike and JB will want Eastbay's and ultimately our money.

Back
Top Bottom