Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn checked my inbox and got the back order email from eastbay. What are the chances it's gonna cancel? has this situation happened to anyone?

In my experience I've never got my order canceled from Eastbay due to back order. we prolly just won't get them very soon

Last edited:
I'm back ordered as well :frown:. I'm hopeful it won't get cancelled as my GMP was also back ordered from eastbay but did end up shipping later.

For those with both the Knicks & Vegas 1s, how's the quality comparison?

Good soft leather, nice ankle padding, etc.

For those with both the Knicks & Vegas 1s, how's the quality comparison?
Good soft leather, nice ankle padding, etc.

Both are good leather, but the Knicks' 1 is truer to the leather which was used on the OG's, more of a smooth leather, but not as soft as the Vegas 1's. The Vegas 1's have more of a buttery feel to them and u can see more texture.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for The Knick 1s I know a website with a full size run...PM me and ill let you know....i dont want to put it on here due to lurkers....keep in mind they will be $191 

Here are pics of the Knicks on feet, in case anybody on the fence about these. I highly recommend em.

Here's my observation of both pair. I noticed a big height/material difference between the Knicks & Chicagos. I'm not sure if its just my pair, but Knicks are much higher then the Chicagos. Lastly the materials aren't the same.

The Knicks leather is more soft, and it gives when pressure is applied.

Whereas the Chicagos leather is more stiff and synthetic. Mind you I'm applying the same pressure, and it wont even give.

So, at the end of the day your not paying an additional $30 bucks for Nike Air treatment. Your paying for better quality, but I still dont the $30 increase is justifiable. The Chicagos are nice at $110, if you can get past the lack of OG treatment.

Last edited:
to the people with both Knicks and Bulls, Whats the difference between the Padding on the heel??? And if you have an 2001 or banned 1s how does that padding compare

although i chose the knicks over the bullscw when i have both shoes in my hand i kinda want the bulls cw now for rainy days or beaters just gotta search now for size 11s. i knew i shouldve gotten both,but oh well !

to the people with both Knicks and Bulls, Whats the difference between the Padding on the heel??? And if you have an 2001 or banned 1s how does that padding compare

The padding is not even close to the Banneds, or the '01s on either. They remind me of the '94s with a rounded circumference around the ankle with minimal cushioning, that aint a good thing. But they're both more comfortable then the '01, not Banneds tho.

The padding is not even close to the Banneds, or the '01s on either. They remind me of the '94s with a rounded circumference around the ankle with minimal cushioning, that aint a good thing. But they're both more comfortable then the '01, not Banneds tho.

i have 85s, 94s, Banneds, Knicks, and had both colorways of the 01s. the Banneds (and possibly Shadows) had the most ankle cushioning of the Jordan 1 retros. The Knicks have more ankle cushioning than both the 1994s but not as much as the 01s. But overall comfort wise, Id say the Knicks are more comfortable than both the 01s and 94s. The 01s are one of most uncomfortable shoes ive ever worn.

Reactions: LoX
The backorder email...thought i had my eastbay pair...how would it be back ordered til the same release date tho?

PRODUCT NUMBER/ (SEE UNIT
DESCRIPTION BELOW) QUANTITY PRICE STATUS

55088407 14.0 1 1 139.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 01/05/13
JRDN RETRO 1 HI OG-RY/OR/RY

The backorder email...thought i had my eastbay pair...how would it be back ordered til the same release date tho?
PRODUCT NUMBER/ (SEE UNIT
DESCRIPTION BELOW) QUANTITY PRICE STATUS
55088407 14.0 1 1 139.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 01/05/13
JRDN RETRO 1 HI OG-RY/OR/RY

i got the same one :smh:

:lol: @ AJ1's being comfortable.

Be in them for longer than an hour...

Back
Top Bottom