Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
feel free to pass that info on to me bro. :nerd:

I'll pm you whenever pairs pop up.

I assume mostly just the royals and breds?

thanks you, yeah just breds or royals which ever of the 2 pop up that'd be great man.

actually got my 2nd '01 bred in today:

current body count:

/SPOILER]

Last edited:
The white laces get no love.

Wore them the other day at the mall and a footlocker employee asked if I thought about getting force fields. I told him I like the creases.

Last edited:
Wore my black toe for the third time today to work and a lady in her 40's came up to me and said  hey those look brand spankin new, really cool shoes....you need to break those in, do they glow in the dark or something?

I was lost for words honestly but had a little laugh to myself. She was one cool lady. Game recognize Game!

Funny how I bought fake royals from ebay yesterday cause I ended up finding these 01 royals on the SC market place for $120 shipped. They honestly don't look too bad. I'll probably see if I want to restore when I get them cause I sort of like the way 1's looked beat lol

Last edited:
Funny how I bought fake royals from ebay yesterday cause I ended up finding these 01 royals on the SC market place for $120 shipped. They honestly don't look too bad. I'll probably see if I want to restore when I get them cause I sort of like the way 1's looked beat lol

thats dope man, I've said it before but I don't see why people want to spend $600 on the '13 release when the 01 is obtainable and less faked.

give those a quick brush with some warm water and soap and let that true royal blue shine though.

really want to jump on a pair of BTs in the classifieds.. too pricey though 

How much are they I passed on release day but picked them up last fall and man I'm glad I did they are so fresh quality sucks compared to the other og's in my eyes though

How much are they I passed on release day but picked them up last fall and man I'm glad I did they are so fresh quality sucks compared to the other og's in my eyes though
guy is looking for $260 listed. I haven't inquired but even then htat's a high starting point to negotiate.

guy is looking for $260 listed. I haven't inquired but even then htat's a high starting point to negotiate.

That seems a bit steep but I haven't really been looking at them I picked mine up prior to the blk/red madness so that may be the going rate but I wouldn't pay that

For a DS pair of Black Toes that sounds about right. Not saying you should pay it (because lord knows I wouldn't) but just like the Shadows these have really dried up. I in fact see Shadows more often at this point. DS pairs tend to be priced at the $250 range. Best advice I can give is to check facebook groups or instagram for some steals, or VNDS pairs. Or maybe try to talk him down to like $220, because that's still an $80 profit for him.

Last edited:
thanks you, yeah just breds or royals which ever of the 2 pop up that'd be great man.

actually got my 2nd '01 bred in today:

current body count:

/SPOILER]
Damn that's impressive. Might not tell you about the royals off the back...need another on if those for myself haha

I'm comparing them to authentic pairs and looks like these might be fake. Knew it was too good to be true. Gonna need to contact the seller now for a refund. But please though if you're 100% sure they're fake please confirm. Thanks for the input guys
100% sure there fake bro get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom