Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
roll.gif

really want to jump on a pair of BTs in the classifieds.. too pricey though 
How much are they I passed on release day but picked them up last fall and man I'm glad I did they are so fresh quality sucks compared to the other og's in my eyes though

guy is looking for $260 listed. I haven't inquired but even then htat's a high starting point to negotiate.
That seems a bit steep but I haven't really been looking at them I picked mine up prior to the blk/red madness so that may be the going rate but I wouldn't pay that
Sorry, they're already sold lol.  Sold them for $240 shipped btw. Dropped them off at USPS this morning as a matter of fact. If I see a pair of BT  in an 11, I'll let you know Li119.

Last edited:
Sup Fam...need some inputs for a Legit Check on AJ1 Barons. How do they look? Need better pictures? Found a good deal for them for $160 DS.

I had heard there were fakes floating around for the Baron's so I thought I'd do a LC for these. Unfortunately no receipt as they apparently were given as a gift and for $160 DS, I thought it was a super good price for them. Anyways,  I'll check them out myself eventually but hoping for any more inputs.

Sorry, they're already sold lol.  Sold them for $240 shipped btw. Dropped them off at USPS this morning as a matter of fact. If I see a pair of BT  in an 11, I'll let you know Li119.
Thanks man appreciate it! nice sell on your part

I photoshopped this photo I found of someone wearing the Jordan KO black/red, but added the blue. Trying to make the pair that are scheduled to come out in the fall. 

Isnt it etablished that they do not make GM OG 1's aside from Royals & Breds. They make replicas, yes. But those are blatant fakes that anyone could catch.

They have "GM" black toes and yes they have Barons. They have been on sale on china sites way before release day. Since I haven't seen a pair in person. No idea how they differ

A fake is a fake is a fake. I don't understand why people try to make a "GM" distinction.

"Oh these ain't fake bruh the materials were just smuggled out in the body cavities of factory workers so they could sew em up at home and flip on taobao that's why I don't got a box g"

Last edited:
A fake is a fake is a fake. I don't understand why people try to make a "GM" distinction.

"Oh these ain't fake bruh the materials were just smuggled out in the body cavities of factory workers so they could sew em up at home and flip on taobao that's why I don't got a box g"

wheN i see "GM" i auTomatically just think fake. i doNT eveN know why the Term "GM" eveN came To be, it doesNT make sense... i meaN, wheTher they use the same materials or NoT - they are NoT authorized therefore they are NoT autheNTic.

Last edited:

I don't necessarily think they were making a distinction in terms of whether they were fake or not. I think they were just referring to the fact that to the untrained eye, GMs are harder to spot. I think we all agree GMs are fake.

I don't necessarily think they were making a distinction in terms of whether they were fake or not. I think they were just referring to the fact that to the untrained eye, GMs are harder to spot. I think we all agree GMs are fake.

haha sorry for the rant, i just really dislike that term

Back
Top Bottom