Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
copped the triple blacks , such a great sneaker for winter , indestructable and not getting dirty plus i love the matte colour 

Comparison of colorways: check
Comparison of leather quality: check
Bashing each other: check
Stock photos: check
Delivered photos: check

Glitter gate: check this **** out

Went to a local consignment shop to see what they have in stock, Cyber Monday 1's in my size for retail. Sounds good until I checked the other side not plastic wrapped.

Holy camoly that bad boy was glittering like MJackson's glove

I know it wipes off easy but daaaaaamn son, that ish was covered in glitter.

Glittergate: check

This is how my CM1's look right now, the glitter appeared overnight covering the entire upper. They're my wet weather shoe if that's got anything to do with it.

Solebox wanted to charge me €51 for delivery? Haven't ordered from overseas but is that right?

Does anyone here know where I can purchase the Jordan 1 "Sail" Premium Essentials color way that supposedly released on 06/20? Looked on eBay, but it was going for about $300 already.

Gotta love Nike. Last week everybody was saying the Triple blacks and Sails were going to sit and they would purchase on discount. Nike releases outside the United States and everybody can't live without the shoes. Supply and demand in full effect. They should have released the metallics and perforated 1's like that and buyers would have reacted the same way.

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone's looking to add nuetrals OG (size 8) to thier collection but a pair is up for sail in a Fb group - Jordan 1s only.

Y'all should throw some oil and leather conditioner on your 1s. I did it to the black portion of my b/reds with coconut oil and I haven't seen any glitter since and that was months ago.

Last edited:
It's too costly to replace the original boxes with drop fronts. I also don't wanna have like 40+ pairs of sneakers just laying around

It's too costly to replace the original boxes with drop fronts. I also don't wanna have like 40+ pairs of sneakers just laying around
i feel the same way...but the way i made it affordable was get only a few at a time when i have the spare cash. if you try to get em all at once for your entire collection in 1 shot, yea thats gonna be a huuuuuuge bill. but 3 or 4 here and there and eventually youll finish.

Idk man I beat the hell outta my pairs and I don't put them back in the box. They're all stored in a closet on built-in shelves. I don't have any glitter. Only prone pair I have in the box are banneds since I haven't worn them yet, but I did remove the paper. I'll check those when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom