• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I don't see anything wrong.

JK. I'd be pissed too. Yeah, good thing it's just your double-up pair. I'd be even more upset if it was my only pair. I can totally see the uninformed not even knowing the difference if this is the only major flaw, especially considering how some would ignore such details.
Yeah it's unfortunate, this is only my 2nd pair I've ever bought from them but I could totally see an uninformed person putting too much faith in Stock X's legit check system and falling for the fake pair they send out.

Yeah it's unfortunate, this is only my 2nd pair I've ever bought from them but I could totally see an uninformed person putting too much faith in Stock X's legit check system and falling for the fake pair they send out.

Yeah I can definitely see an uniformed person falling for it. Hopefully, they will successfully resolve this for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Yeah I can definitely see an uniformed person falling for it. Hopefully, they will successfully resolve this for you. I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks man! Royals are my favorite 1s and this is actually the first shoe I've ever paid over retail for (silly me, huh?).

Grabbed sails for 11 over retail on end. Probably will regret once they actually drop here but oh well.

[@=/u/151064/StaffSgtDignam]@StaffSgtDignam[/@] Could you explain what's wrong with your royals. I'm clueless telling the difference.

Well first off, the size of the box on the heel is different. Also, the stitching on the box is off-you have to look a bit closer to see this. Finally, if you look at how the leather is cut on the botton, it is cut much less sloppy on the Eastbay shoe on the right (to be fair this last reason could be a quality issue on JB's part).  

Last edited:
[@=/u/151064/StaffSgtDignam]@StaffSgtDignam[/@] Could you explain what's wrong with your royals. I'm clueless telling the difference.

Well first off, the size of the box on the heel is different. Also, the stitching on the box is off-you have to look a bit closer to see this. Finally, if you look at how the leather is cut on the botton, it is cut much less sloppy on the Eastbay show on the right (to be fair this last reason could be a quality issue on JB's part).  
Thanks for the insight. I was just thinking it was JB inconsistency. Repped.

Grabbed sails for 11 over retail on end. Probably will regret once they actually drop here but oh well.

Yeah, I finally cracked and grabbed a pair on sivas. Not even trippin on paying a few extra bucks, prob be a couple months til they drop in the states. I thought I remembered those yin yangs being released the same way, so I looked back at some blog sites. They dropped overseas in June and then released in the US in August.

Yeah, I finally cracked and grabbed a pair on sivas. Not even trippin on paying a few extra bucks, prob be a couple months til they drop in the states. I thought I remembered those yin yangs being released the same way, so I looked back at some blog sites. They dropped overseas in June and then released in the US in August.

That's the reason I was so hesitant to buy. The yin yangs were all that not coming here and now they're rotting everywhere at sub 100. At least these seem to have some good qualities

That's the reason I was so hesitant to buy. The yin yangs were all that not coming here and now they're rotting everywhere at sub 100. At least these seem to have some good qualities

Yeah, I feel ya on that.. I may grab another if they do hit the low. Just glad to get a pair while it's still summer since they're predominantly (off) white.

Well first off, the size of the box on the heel is different. Also, the stitching on the box is off-you have to look a bit closer to see this. Finally, if you look at how the leather is cut on the botton, it is cut much less sloppy on the Eastbay shoe on the right (to be fair this last reason could be a quality issue on JB's part).  

Did you just start buying Jordans?

That doesn't mean they're fake. That just means they might have been done in different factories, made at a different time or one person did a better job than the other.

Would be great to see more pics of those royals. I cant say fake based on that 1 pic. Stockx prolly gonna tell you the same thing.

Last edited:
Yeah I couldn't believe it-they were really good fakes but the heel stitching was completely off on the pair I recieved. I'm glad they were were double up pair and I had an authentic pair for reference.

Stock X shoe is on the left, Eastbay on the right:

I got two pairs of black toes that have a different looking stitch on the heel. Actually looks like it should be a b grade that made it through. Both bought retail

Last edited:
Would be great to see more pics of those royals. I cant say fake based on that 1 pic. Stockx prolly gonna tell you the same thing.

Here's another comparison pic..

Back
Top Bottom