Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody with Sail 1s have their midsole color looking like this?

What do you think "Synthetic Leather" is? It's the consumer friendly industry term for plastic... Whether it be vinyl, PVC, Plastic... it's all man mad polymers. Synthetic Leather is not real Leather, it's a type of plastic. I've had to post this way too many times in this thread.

Haven't seen the Sails or Triple blacks in person yet to see how materials are, but others have said the collar and swoosh were not real leather, and given how much JB has cheaped out on most non OG colorways, I would assume these are the same in the swoosh and collar.

Y'all stay at it man :smh:. Thanks for the leather lecture you gave me there. Where would I be without your deep knowledge on the subject :rolleyes. Well then I guess the majority of all our shoes (especially Jordans) are plastic because almost if not all athletic shoes from Nike use some form of synthetic leather in one way or another. You calling it all out "plastic" is a reach but whatever man. For the record JB cheaps out on any and all cws, not just non OG cws. People acting so brand new with everything it's really funny to watch. To think that I'm saying that the collar and swoosh is actual real genuine leather is petty at best.

I sold my All Star's today *tears* even though they crease like a 90 year old woman, I wish I could have at least worn them once. (Too big)

I'll def be on the hunt for another pair in a size down this time. But I'm not dropping over 200.

Y'all stay at it man :smh:. Thanks for the leather lecture you gave me there. Where would I be without your deep knowledge on the subject :rolleyes. Well then I guess the majority of all our shoes (especially Jordans) are plastic because almost if not all athletic shoes from Nike use some form of synthetic leather in one way or another. You calling it all out "plastic" is a reach but whatever man. For the record JB cheaps out on any and all cws, not just non OG cws. People acting so brand new with everything it's really funny to watch. To think that I'm saying that the collar and swoosh is actual real genuine leather is petty at best.

Where would you be? Apparently in the same spot as before I wasted my breath as you still have a problem with me calling it "all out plastic." Do yourself some research on what the word synthetic means, as well as the word plastic. Just because most peoples reference to plastic is toys they put up those butts as kids, doesn't mean there isn't other softer plastics made for shoes and other commercial uses.

For the record there are plenty of Nike shoes, and jordan 1's, that are full genuine leather... cyber Monday, unc, black toe, 2011 Banned, 2009 shadow, etc... "people acting so brand new," that would be you. Do some research before acting like a tough know it all.

Anybody looking forward to flyknit 1's? [emoji]128524[/emoji]

If for some reason they sat I'd maybe try them on and see if I'm feeling them on feet, but I don't think I'm gonna jump through the typical jordan 1 hoops to secure them. Would rather put the money into more 85's or 2013's.

ordered both blacks and sails off hanon. paid 'retail' ($312 after taxes converted to USD). Anyone have experience with them as far as turnaround time, customs?

ordered both blacks and sails off hanon. paid 'retail' ($312 after taxes converted to USD). Anyone have experience with them as far as turnaround time, customs?
you only get customs issues with anything $800 and over

youre good
great news, thanks man. I was only gonna cop the sails but some posts on here of the triple blacks sold me on having to get both pairs.

Back
Top Bottom