Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

BSTN shipping is super fast, ordered friday and received them today. When they release in the states I'm definitely doubling up.

Nope. Nobody posted pics. Not gonna find em here

Everyone's hyping the sails and they're nice but after having both in hand, the "quality" is nicer on my tb pair. I just don't know how I feel about the black midsole still. It was the one thing that I didn't really like about the wings and I'm not so sure I like it much of the tb. So the cm maybe the crown holder for me on a plain Jane 1

This. One of the top AJ1 releases and most peeps don't even ******' know. 14'release was a fire release and
Remasters of them won't even come close.

It definitely stands it's ground. I felt compelled to keep these even if I get the remaster because they are just so clean.

If the triple blacks were more of a gun metal grey or matte black like you see on people's cars I would have definitely been in. 

The triple blacks look great with red laces. Reminds me of Pharrell threw red laces on leather black timbs.

Bert. Bert. should I be expecting any kind of other charges? (Shipping, conversion)

not sure never ordered from them but if you already paid , I don't see how you can be charged anything else :lol:

Lol you never know with customs trying to pull a fast one with VAT (i know you said $800), but i used my credit card to make the purchase and i'm just paying the full balance back now, i want noooo surprises :lol:

Bert. Bert. should I be expecting any kind of other charges? (Shipping, conversion)

not sure never ordered from them but if you already paid , I don't see how you can be charged anything else :lol:

Lol you never know with customs trying to pull a fast one with VAT (i know you said $800), but i used my credit card to make the purchase and i'm just paying the full balance back now, i want noooo surprises :lol:

you'll be fine, the value is no where near the $800 threshold.

unless you live in Canada. so as long as you're in the USA, you're fine purchasing those two pairs

and they don't charge you, they bill you

Back
Top Bottom