Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Between the eBay code and the lapstone and hammer code I was able to cop my son and I a pair of those black low top vans, him a pair of Motorsport 4s and myself a pair of timbs (just before fall).

Today was a good day.

Really I'm the plug
Flyknit Royals early for my other friend's kid

IMG_1727.JPG

Really I'm the plug
Flyknit Royals early for my other friend's kid

IMG_1727.JPG

Somehow Nike will still this idea
I also wonder what other shoes are going to get a flyknit variant can only imagine how the plan to pull it off with the 8s

btw this is my super all star ssj3 tumbled swoosh

IMG_1742.JPG

Normal for reference

IMG_1741.JPG

Last edited:
Patent Black/Gold?
Supposedly, since someone found the style code black/summit white/metallic gold. It's at least 100 pages back since the thread got flooded by boo boo when the restock happened over on SNKRs. It scheduled for February 2018 but it's probable since it's going to be 5 years since we got the Patent Black/Gold

Man thats a deal for those chicagos off stock X. Nice come up!

So I'm reading that non OG colored 1's will not Have the NA tongue tag... Kind of a bummer. Jumpman on the tongue ain't that bad but usually they make it an eye sore with the color Jumpman they choose. Also the tongue on non OH high feels off. Maybe its the materials or the length they use. But ill be passing there is way too many nice sneakers I can grab or I can just catch up on other releases. I still need Barons and DSM's!

Sorry for the lomg post. Hope everyone doing well!

Hope everyone is having a solid Sunday. Was in PDX yesterday, and while I was in the mall there I got my first in person view of both the triple blacks and sails. You guys weren't lying about the leather. They're super soft. I might have to pick them up now.

btw this is my super all star ssj3 tumbled swoosh

IMG_1742.JPG

Normal for reference

IMG_1741.JPG

Don't feel bad. My primary pair of royals have different leather textures on the collars and heels. The secondary (unworn & tucked away) are perfect!

Attachments

• IMG_5024.JPG
    IMG_5024.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 30
Can the tumble be ironed out?

Seems like the old damp towel iron trick would take care of it in like 15 seconds...

Can the tumble be ironed out?

Seems like the old damp towel iron trick would take care of it in like 15 seconds...

I thought about doing the towel trick but then I also thought about the possible outcome if things went wrong.

I may have to revisit the idea though since I've been wearing the royals more than the other 1's recently.

Back
Top Bottom