Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That towel iron trick is money yall are trippin.

My bordeauxs had a weird cellulite thing going on one of the toe boxes and it took care of it no problems. I was about to return them.

Its not that serious an operation and it takes like 15 seconds. It would take serious effort to f the shoes up.

That towel iron trick is money yall are trippin.

My bordeauxs had a weird cellulite thing going on one of the toe boxes and it took care of it no problems. I was about to return them.

Its not that serious an operation and it takes like 15 seconds. It would take serious effort to f the shoes up.

If I read correctly he's trying to get rid of the tumbled creases that comes on the shoe to begin with. Thinking you can iron out the natural tumbled creases is asinine at best. Ya'll can't be serious. No offense but stop gassing such a dumb idea.

You can, just isn't worth the time nor is it that serious.

I've heard of dudes doing that to get rid of creases that formed due to wear. You'd be wasting your time trying to iron out the tumbled leather swoosh in an attempt to make it "smooth". It's just a silly idea.

I would buy something with tumbled leather and iron that first to see if works wouldn't experiment on the shoe

If I read correctly he's trying to get rid of the tumbled creases that comes on the shoe to begin with. Thinking you can iron out the natural tumbled creases is asinine at best. Ya'll can't be serious. No offense but stop gassing such a dumb idea.
I got your dumb idea

No ones saying anything about ironing out the natural creases, ironing it might relax it though enough to match the creases on the other shoe. I dont know if youre aware of this but tumbled leather smooths out over time, ironing with a damp towel does it in15 seconds instead of a year with way more precision.

Or rock your ballsack 1s, it makes no difference to me

IMG_6813.JPG

Via j23app j23app :nerd:

need help deciding which one looks more aesthetically pleasing.

ZIA0zPR.jpg
Xk3IPpG.jpg

Top looks better at face value. Brighter, better lines, more contrast in color and shadow lines help it pop.

Looks like you may have been trying for a day and night motif? If so, play around with the bottom picture contrast or color. Maybe go more blue and greys through out but keep the shoes and hat away from adjustments to make them really pop out. I attached an example. Leave a little more color in the backgrounds because of the art but something along these lines and you could have a great day/night photos

Attachments

• 1_67dc8405-70eb-472b-8145-e4e98519eba6_grande.jpg
    1_67dc8405-70eb-472b-8145-e4e98519eba6_grande.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 29
I'm also lost as to what that box is for. It looks cement-esque meaning its probably friends and family only or something super special.

We saw what happened witht he CNCPTs cement boxes so I aint pressed to have it.

Back
Top Bottom