Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody know how to search images from this thread on PC? I'm trying to find that old photo of all the OG Jordan 1 colorways the one that had the Black and purple colorway and black and green colorway.

ClassicNikePoster1.png

My attempt at a vintage '80s promo for the Jordan 1.

Anybody know how to search images from this thread on PC? I'm trying to find that old photo of all the OG Jordan 1 colorways the one that had the Black and purple colorway and black and green colorway.

With the Jason Kidd assist...

Attachments

• Jordan 1 1985 OG Colorways.jpeg
    Jordan 1 1985 OG Colorways.jpeg
    358.7 KB · Views: 28

But to answer your question, do the following:

Go to Search. Click Search Media. Type "1985 1s.jpg" into the search box. Press Search. You'll get two results. The first one is the one that you want.

Random but does anyone know the required post count to have moderator approval removed?

I'd ask the mods but I don't know who to send the message/request to.

I looked on j23ap but I dont see it. It looks like its an actual jordan 2 sole and not a foot print . watch it be something totally stupid or something real cool but only for F&F

looking to buy a pair of royal 1's...read that some had poor quality. anything in particular to look out for?

$240 sound about right for resale?

I apologize if this offends anyone but those flyknit bred's look horrible. Like a consultation prize for those who couldn't get regular bred's.

They have that "certificate of participation" feel to me.

agreed. consolation prize is exactly my split second thought, but then I go "nah, nice try Nike"

I apologize if this offends anyone but those flyknit bred's look horrible. Like a consultation prize for those who couldn't get regular bred's.

They have that "certificate of participation" feel to me.

I like the 1.5s better than the FK Christmas stockings. IMO, FKs look like gar-bahj. Worst part is, if they just used the regular tight threading they use on every other FK sneaker, they probably would've looked great. These crocheted-looking things are buns, tho.

looking to buy a pair of royal 1's...read that some had poor quality. anything in particular to look out for?

$240 sound about right for resale?

Make sure that the pair match in tumbled/smooth sections. In my case, I'd didn't check and went 2.5 weeks without noticing one heel and collar was different from the other. My girl, an AJ1 aficionado in her own right, had to point it out to me.

So yeah, check those collars and heels.

I like the 1.5s better than the FK Christmas stockings. IMO, FKs look like gar-bahj. Worst part is, if they just used the regular tight threading they use on every other FK sneaker, they probably would've looked great. These crocheted-looking things are buns, tho.

Spot on. These are going to be the gifts that grandparents will be giving out this holiday season. "Oh, Jimmy will love these with that sweater and hat we bought/made. And they look so comfortable."

I dont know if youre aware of this but tumbled leather smooths out over time

Does anybody, anywhere have any evidence to support this claim before I dismiss it as the biggest load of bs I've ever heard someone say in an attempt to argue a point/win a debate in my life?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom