• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_7505.JPG

trappin @ community college

I've got a question....
Have you guys and gals created multiple accounts on StockX to take advantage of the whole $20 off first purchase deal? If so, do I need to be crafty with name, address, billing, etc.? Thinking of creating another account to get a pair I want with the discount, but want to check with the NT fam first. Thanks in advance.

gotta be diff shipping addresses i think. so yall can still finesse stockx, but yall gonna have to start sending the kicks to ya aunty house lol

I personally like the Flyknit Bred 1s, and they won't be consolation prize for me either. One thing I think JB should have done with them though is they should have kept the OG sole on the outside but updated and improved the cushioning tech, since they're updating the upper to modern materials. Unless they did and we just don't know yet, but I doubt it.

Flyknit Breds are nice to me but for $200 I'll pass.

If they hang around long enough for a sub $150 cop I'm in. I doubt they hang around that long though. Especially if production is typical of other 1's.

I'll just rather have as much of the original packaging as possible. Easier to organize and no need to purchase those clear containers.

Can't speak for others though.

Back
Top Bottom