• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Waiting to see what all these new cw's talking about
yea i heard about the royals, but i'm interested in them chis
THISGONBGUD.gif

for the flyknits, is the zoom unit placed into the insole like SB zoom insoles, or is it embedded into the midsole?

Can anyone who has the Metallic's check this for me? Nike pair in Red, Eastbay pair in Navy . The Reds have 2-3 layers of leather material whereas the Navy has 1-2. I felt the Red's were stiffer and more firm than I noticed the leather is thicker and stacked on the Red's more. Also the pixelized Nike logo on right. Just realized there's no "R" either....

Attachments

• IMG_9032.jpg
    IMG_9032.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9031.jpg
    IMG_9031.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 28
Those POMB are trash. I like the graphics on the tongue and toe though. Colorway could have been MUCH better. Also, Friday @ 7AM, such a weird time.

Can anyone who has the Metallic's check this for me? Nike pair in Red, Eastbay pair in Navy . The Reds have 2-3 layers of leather material whereas the Navy has 1-2. I felt the Red's were stiffer and more firm than I noticed the leather is thicker and stacked on the Red's more. Also the pixelized Nike logo on right. Just realized there's no "R" either....

You're good, here's mine

IMG_5845.JPG

I'm in for the POMB. Just kooky enough they work.
Speaking of kooky, a glittergate update.
I bought some stuff called leather honey on Amazon. So far I've applied it to the NYC and let them sit overnight and all day til I got home from work. I buffed it off and damn they look better than they did new.
Hopefully this keeps the glitter off.
This stuff is waaay different than any conditioner I've used before, it's almost a wax.
I am only applying to the black leather parts.
I have applied it to my sbb and will buff tomorrow. I'm really optimistic about this stuff.
I will prob do one pair a day on all the ones that have the issue (about 7 pairs).

Yes keep the #glittergate fam updated. I still wipe mine but it comes back a week later and I wanna find a cure to this drama.

Speaking of kooky, a glittergate update.
I bought some stuff called leather honey on Amazon. So far I've applied it to the NYC and let them sit overnight and all day til I got home from work. I buffed it off and damn they look better than they did new.
Hopefully this keeps the glitter off.
This stuff is waaay different than any conditioner I've used before, it's almost a wax.
I am only applying to the black leather parts.
I have applied it to my sbb and will buff tomorrow. I'm really optimistic about this stuff.
I will prob do one pair a day on all the ones that have the issue (about 7 pairs).

Officenote.gif

Back
Top Bottom