Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y'all were slacking, I entered a couple raffles at a mall and then used snkrs and I think I ended up winning around 4/5 pairs.

It's always the case if you try to bank of one avenue you'll take some L's but if you put in slight leg work you're fine.

You coulda paid resale right after when it was well under $300

I don’t recall Bred retail EVER being well under $300. I struck out during the 9/2016 release (entered 5 raffles and hit on 0) and struck out on RD with the typical methods. I remember I placed an order with KD*K the next month for $250 b/c a lot of people on here were using him but that ended up infamously being a scam.

Depends on the size you were looking at when the Breda dropped in 2016. A size 12-13 hovered above and a lil under $300. I was looking for a 2nd pair to cop but got lucky on a restock when the Nike+ gave me a reserve

I remember the quality on my first pairs of black toes were trash so when some of you compared it to UNC’s. I was like “**** no. wth”. now I got another pair of black toes and the quality is very nice on them so now I can agree. If only my royals didn’t feel like cardboard.

So a bunch of places are putting out this name and code and saying they're releasing next year. So are these just the more general release of those gold "Top 3s" or something else?

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG NRG
Black/Metallic Gold/Black
861428-001
$160

So a bunch of places are putting out this name and code and saying they're releasing next year. So are these just the more general release of those gold "Top 3s" or something else?

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG NRG
Black/Metallic Gold/Black
861428-001
$160

Top 3 gr all-star weekend is the word so far

These today. Not people’s favourite but I like ‘em. Materials a good, would probably look better with flat laces but I was too lazy to swap them out.

4A43AA93-39EB-4A1E-AFF5-8CA057928AA6.jpeg

Y'all were slacking, I entered a couple raffles at a mall and then used snkrs and I think I ended up winning around 4/5 pairs.

It's always the case if you try to bank of one avenue you'll take some L's but if you put in slight leg work you're fine.

You coulda paid resale right after when it was well under $300
I put in for about 25 raffles for my pair in NYC/NJ and did not win 1 pair from the raffles

I put in for about 25 raffles for my pair in NYC/NJ and did not win 1 pair from the raffles
N.Y is an entirely different beast for sure. Competing with the hypebeast and resellers down there without an plug in store can be difficult for any sought after release.

I don’t recall Bred retail EVER being well under $300. I struck out during the 9/2016 release (entered 5 raffles and hit on 0) and struck out on RD with the typical methods. I remember I placed an order with KD*K the next month for $250 b/c a lot of people on here were using him but that ended up infamously being a scam.

They had pairs under 300 if you find it at facebook groups and depending on size of course. I let go of mine extra pair for 260 sz 11. Big regret. :frown:

I Wanna Say I Have 5 Or 6 Pairs From The Most Recent Release Of Breds, All At Retail :pimp:

Hard To Believe People Didn’t Hit On Those :wow:

Didn’t Nike Just Randomly Send Out Reserves For A Restock On Them As Well? :nerd:

I copped multiple breds last for retail last release. Multiple royals as well.

Perhaps others didn’t hit because of the multiple hits by people like me? Lol

Maybe, but probably also because I put in some extra work to hit multiple times. It’s def a numbers game. Some people cast one line out hoping for a bite, I’m dropping nets in multiple ponds.

Ended up with 3 pairs of 2016 breds when it was all said and done. Could’ve had 4, they were way more attainable than the 2013 pairs but I know things differ city to city.

Sold a bred for Aleali May’s. Haven’t gotten them in yet but I already kinda miss my breds. It’s such a great shoe man.

I copped multiple breds last for retail last release. Multiple royals as well.

Perhaps others didn’t hit because of the multiple hits by people like me? Lol

Maybe, but probably also because I put in some extra work to hit multiple times. It’s def a numbers game. Some people cast one line out hoping for a bite, I’m dropping nets in multiple ponds.

It also comes down to luck-I joined multiple raffles for Breds and went 0/5 but for BTs I didn’t even try for raffles and easily hit on SNKRS.

It also comes down to luck-I joined multiple raffles for Breds and went 0/5 but for BTs I didn’t even try for raffles and easily hit on SNKRS.

Mos def takes some luck as well. No denying that. If you’re aiming for in store raffles and local pick ups, location comes into play as well.

Back
Top Bottom