Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was happy to have got two pairs of the banneds this last time. 2013 was such a nightmare to get. Ended up with a Vnds pair that I still cherish. God they still smell so good, unlike any other pair I have. And no glitter.

IMG_20171105_084329_975.jpg

shattered night, shattered backboard 1's...........city won

I was happy to have got two pairs of the banneds this last time. 2013 was such a nightmare to get. Ended up with a Vnds pair that I still cherish. God they still smell so good, unlike any other pair I have. And no glitter.

No glitter on the 2013 Breds? I wish that was the case with my 2013 Shadows....

IMG_6217.JPG

It's cool though. The glitter adds "character" as my lady likes to jokingly say. Plus it only takes a quick wipe to get off.

Welp, time to get my time machine out of storage :lol:

My bad. Still tired from Complexcon. All that waiting and all I got was the Don C AF1. Still pissed that Union did jack with all the people cutting. The security for Union was the same dude that did the Undftd Air Max 97s. I know I was screwed, when I saw him.

People are crazy to pay resale for those right now

People thought it was Complexcon exclusive. There was old dude cutting in line at multiple stores. Sadly he got the Jordans and AF1s. Dude cut the person in front of me and Nike security did jack. Nike had multiple dudes working security. The funny part is he tried to resell to my friend. I told him to f' off. I bet he didn't realize I was in the same line. Dude had no shame. I don't mind you go for a come up but pay your dues and wait like most.

I just got my first pair of Aleali May's in and counted my collection. I didn't realize I broke the 100 mark. I'm at 101 pairs of AJ 1's right now with 16 mids and the 85 highs. Copped 15 from this year plus a few from previous years and it's still about 8 more from 2017 and 2 pinnacles that I want. :sick: Safe to say I'm addicted to 1's?

Top 3 gr all-star weekend is the word so far
I do like these, but the fact that they're mismatched and patent leather is my only knit pick. Though I'm not on the hunt for patent leather kicks, that doesn't bother me that much at all. I just like my kicks to be symmetrical. That's why I passed on the original Top 3s.

People thought it was Complexcon exclusive. There was old dude cutting in line at multiple stores. Sadly he got the Jordans and AF1s. Dude cut the person in front of me and Nike security did jack. Nike had multiple dudes working security. The funny part is he tried to resell to my friend. I told him to f' off. I bet he didn't realize I was in the same line. Dude had no shame. I don't mind you go for a come up but pay your dues and wait like most.
Damn that sucks man hopefully he doesnt make any profit off them

Back
Top Bottom