Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No glitter on the 2013 Breds? I wish that was the case with my 2013 Shadows....

IMG_6217.JPG

It's cool though. The glitter adds "character" as my lady likes to jokingly say. Plus it only takes a quick wipe to get off.
Those are the best socks in the game :smokin Nordstrom Rack?

watch these top 3 end up like the NYC 1's :rofl:

dudes were copping for $800 then they restocked snd prices dropped to $500 then restocked over and over and somehow even two years later now they sell for under retail :lol:

watch these top 3 end up like the NYC 1's :rofl:

dudes were copping for $800 then they restocked snd prices dropped to $500 then restocked over and over and somehow even two years later now they sell for under retail :lol:
Thank you that was the release I was thinking about but couldn’t figure out.

Dudes were sick af :lol:

my cheap *** still didn't cop :lol:

I think they can be had on ebay for $80-90 shipped, at least that was the case two months ago when I was searching ebay. just a weird release all around considering they popped up on footsites earlier this year

That NYC 1 hype was nuts.... Super glad I wasn't feeling the colorway ever. I can't front I'd still be tight if I paid that 800 buck then.

I paid retail for the Nyc joints....not mad but I would have liked to get them cheaper. Oh well.

my cheap *** still didn't cop :lol:

I think they can be had on ebay for $80-90 shipped, at least that was the case two months ago when I was searching ebay. just a weird release all around considering they popped up on footsites earlier this year

I finally copped under retail after the February restock then returned them because the stickers and paper were missing. :lol: Every once in a while I contemplate buying them again but with Triple Blacks and CM’s they’re a little repetitive.

at this point if you pay resale for something that hasn't been officially released, you're dumb. everyone wants to believe the sneaker "celebs" that they're limited only to CC?

Back
Top Bottom