• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
MJxbewC.gif

Damn man I'm usually a sucker for monotone **** but those Blue gatorades really just aint doing it for me.

The lightening bolt on the hell actually makes it a bit worse.

Maybe the purple colorway will sway me but unless I catch the early discount, yall can have these.

I hate to say it but I was one of those people who paid $900 for the NYC's. Yeah that's right I took the biggest L of my sneaker copping life but I have way more W's over the years. At the end of the day I cop what I like and if I have a chance at some pair that happens to limited I'm going to go for it. I usually sell something else to make up for it but I won't pay that much ever again. On another note I believe those blue Gatorade 1's will be the first remastered I say no to.

I hear that the Gold Top 3 1s from Complexcon have a diff style code then the ones releasing All Star Weekend. Can anyone confirm?

I hate to say it but I was one of those people who paid $900 for the NYC's. Yeah that's right I took the biggest L of my sneaker copping life but I have way more W's over the years. At the end of the day I cop what I like and if I have a chance at some pair that happens to limited I'm going to go for it. I usually sell something else to make up for it but I won't pay that much ever again. On another note I believe those blue Gatorade 1's will be the first remastered I say no to.

Nothing wrong with paying resell, not like you or anyone knew what the hell was goin to happen down the line

Look at people with the zebra yeezys, dudes were paying $1500 or more for them and they released a ton of pairs a couple months later and reaell plummeted to $500 bucks

Here is what Pinoe77 has to say (starts at 3:12) about the Complexcon ones versus the all-star ones. Sounds like All-star will not be patent...

Nothing wrong with paying resell, not like you or anyone knew what the hell was goin to happen down the line

Look at people with the zebra yeezys, dudes were paying $1500 or more for them and they released a ton of pairs a couple months later and reaell plummeted to $500 bucks

I sold a pair of zebras from the first February release for $1500 a week before the news of a restock was announced. Was given a heads up from a friend of mine's who works for adidas a restock was coming lol

BD6E7833-A385-4092-BA27-C7A9A72F8F28.jpeg
Sorry to be posting it here but I’m looking to buy a pair of used 2016 black toe and this size tag is throwing me off with all 9s in the lower left. Anyone seen this before? Legit or not?

Gold Top 3s are coming out for retail in Dec? Am I coming out of hiatus from hyped Jordan releases? LAWD HELP ME

Well there was that dude that traded a couple DBs for the pinnacles.
Don’t feel bad I’ve made some bonehead trades before.

Sorry to be posting it here but I’m looking to buy a pair of used 2016 black toe and this size tag is throwing me off with all 9s in the lower left. Anyone seen this before? Legit or not?

999 numbers are common. Early 00's it would've been an issue. Nowadays you'll see that on GR's.

This has been the case since like 07-09

Premieres, Phats, straps, deconstructs, flyknits, ultras, alphas, 1.5, NU, etc. This aint nothing new :lol:

Back
Top Bottom