Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Since some of yall were talking about the drop front containers, I always wondered is there enough ventilation in them? As silly as it sounds I wouldn't want to suffocate my kicks lol. I'm paranoid. I remember doing some research a little while ago and there are two slits under the drop fronts for air. But....woulndt those be covered since you're stacking the containers on top of each other??? doesn't make sense.

If all Jordans come in cardboard boxes, why are they the only 1s that get glitter? Why only the black portion? Why didn’t that happen to my pair?

I think it’s the crap quality leather that Jordan brand has used recently.

Air-Jordan-1-Satin-Shattered-Backboard-Womens-AV3725-010.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Satin-Shattered-Backboard-Womens-AV3725-010-Side.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Satin-Shattered-Backboard-Womens-AV3725-010-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Satin-Shattered-Backboard-Womens-AV3725-010-Top-Insole.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Satin-Shattered-Backboard-Womens-AV3725-010-Heels.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Satin-Shattered-Backboard-Womens-AV3725-010-Outsole.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Satin-Shattered-Backboard-Womens-AV3725-010-Laces.jpg

Nike official photos

Any NY/NJ people know why GSP Footlocker hasn't been been getting any of new releases? I haven't seen them on raffle list for a while.

Any NY/NJ people know why GSP Footlocker hasn't been been getting any of new releases? I haven't seen them on raffle list for a while.

No clue. I got both pairs of my shadows from GSP but I've noticed it's been willowbrook only for the past few releases. I don't mind either store but I like going to willowbrook more. I win equally at each store but its nice to have both options, not having them up is kilking me.

Back
Top Bottom