Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I hit 2. My wife hit at Lakeside and my mom hit at 12 Oaks with a 7M start lol. Guy in front of the line yesterday told me he traded his Big Bangs for the SW 97/1’s smh. CRAZYYYY TRADE...but solid.

Wow, who in their right mind would make that trade? SWs are one of the most hyped releases in forever.

And if you've developed glitter, wipe the area down with white vinegar or rubbing alcohol.

Better in so far as killing any spores/microbacteria, which conditioners can't and won't eliminate. I would only use vinegar/alcohol once over, wait a couple of hours, and then recondition the leather.

I wouldn't use alcohol. I clean my midsoles with alcohol wipes sometimes and it took a little paint off my royals.

DbrAD6LV0AU3g2o.jpg:large

No it’s not. We’ve been through this several times. It has nothing to do with how they are stored.
You can wipe them off often or get rid of them. That’s all you can do. It’s nikes choice of paint or sealer on the black parts of the shoe.
Let’s stop going around and round on this, we’ve had a lot of conversation about it.
Said it before but glitter ridden shoes should have it's own thread.

Back
Top Bottom