Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Top6? :lol:
20180521_140604.jpg

In terms of strictly quality which order would everyone rank Homage to Homes 2015 Chicagos and Rebels? Rebels look weird but that takes nothing from quality
D109DBEF-B038-4DDD-9646-317A7B350C21.jpeg
A15CEF9D-5CAF-48BD-BB74-C5669D3096E8.jpeg

With all the chenille swooshes going on with the next few Nike releases Id be upset but not surprised if these Pine 1s are these
ca48c5d72bdb0ac775fac71e027c1f93.jpg

upload_2018-5-22_8-44-46.jpeg
upload_2018-5-22_8-44-56.jpeg
upload_2018-5-22_8-45-17.jpeg

Just got a message on the stockx app about a raffle for any pair os 1s for $160. The picture they have posted just looks like the 4 blue moon pairs but the wording makes it seem like any 1s... http://fbuy.me/iW5bw

Just got a message on the stockx app about a raffle for any pair os 1s for $160. The picture they have posted just looks like the 4 blue moon pairs but the wording makes it seem like any 1s... http://fbuy.me/iW5bw

its not any pair of 1s you want. its any of the 4 pairs from the best in hand collection. only thing i dont like is that theyre letting people do multi entries. 1 extra entry for every person who enters using your link. dudes with multiple accounts gonna feast and F this up.

Up Your Game With Our Latest RestockX

If you need a new pop of color for your summer wardrobe, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got an opportunity for you to score any colorway of the Jordan 1 “Best Hand in the Game” pack at its original retail price of $160. Featuring the classic black toe with suede accents, any of the four colorways are sure to turn heads as the weather heats up.

• 5 lucky winners will be announced on Tuesday, May 29th on the StockX blog.
  • StockX will email all winners directly to confirm their choice of colorway.

Referring a friend with an existing StockX account will not result in any additional entries.

Referring a friend with an existing StockX account will not result in any additional entries.

yup, has to be a referral that signs up for a new account and places a bid. like i said, dudes who gonna create multiple accounts and refer themselves gonna F this up.

only gonna be 5 winners. so chance to actually hit is very very slim. especially with the bonus entries thing. but its free and never hurts to try.

foams are dark pine

they get called pine but theyre officially dark pine. The jordan 1s could be caught up in the same confusion and actually be dark pine but is being called pine... who knows

its not any pair of 1s you want. its any of the 4 pairs from the best in hand collection. only thing i dont like is that theyre letting people do multi entries. 1 extra entry for every person who enters using your link. dudes with multiple accounts gonna feast and F this up.

Up Your Game With Our Latest RestockX

If you need a new pop of color for your summer wardrobe, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got an opportunity for you to score any colorway of the Jordan 1 “Best Hand in the Game” pack at its original retail price of $160. Featuring the classic black toe with suede accents, any of the four colorways are sure to turn heads as the weather heats up.

• 5 lucky winners will be announced on Tuesday, May 29th on the StockX blog.
  • StockX will email all winners directly to confirm their choice of colorway.

Has anybody ever seen anybody win a StockX bid like this. I have never seen announcements, or anybody here or IG show/state that they won...

an Nter actually won the box logo promo they ran if i remember correctly

Yeah I recall the member posting on here when they won as well.

For some reason I recall someone here winning the Zebra V2s when they did that give away as well.

It’s definitey legit, just very unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom