Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is it even possible to trade my Chicagos for a smaller size at this point? don't wanna go to sell on goat/stockX route since all the fees its gonna cost me money outta pocket to cop :smh:

Is it even possible to trade my Chicagos for a smaller size at this point? don't wanna go to sell on goat/stockX route since all the fees its gonna cost me money outta pocket to cop :smh:

find a known shop to size swap, but they still usually charge. might be less costly than goat/stockx fees would be.

find a known shop to size swap, but they still usually charge. might be less costly than goat/stockx fees would be.
Got like 2 shops in Michigan and If they even have em in stock they’re gonna tax :smh:

Might be downtown Detroit so maybe I’ll ask

nope. pink isnt my thing. neither is being a hypebeast. would still pass. but thats me.

Fair point regarding pink - to each his own. However, I don’t think it has anything to do with being a hypebeast. I think Rust Pinks and Igloos are clean pastel colorways and look great with Nike’s chosen color blocking.

I also was one of a few that initially loved the BHITG pack and predicted a turn in the early part of the thread. We all know how that turned out. Dare I say, hypebeasts everywhere for that pack? Nah, it’s just the nature of the game.

So, if by some miracle these have a wider release, I look forward to seeing you get your pair whether to rock or resell. :pimp:

Welcome back to the rotation. $45 :smokin

F864645A-B936-40A1-B5A3-FE1A8E9DF59D.jpeg

Fair point regarding pink - to each his own. However, I don’t think it has anything to do with being a hypebeast. I think Rust Pinks and Igloos are clean pastel colorways and look great with Nike’s chosen color blocking.

I also was one of a few that initially loved the BHITG pack and predicted a turn in the early part of the thread. We all know how that turned out. Dare I say, hypebeasts everywhere for that pack? Nah, it’s just the nature of the game.

So, if by some miracle these have a wider release, I look forward to seeing you get your pair whether to rock or resell. :pimp:

yea dont get me wrong, i agree that theyre both clean colorways. just not colors i would rock personally. and i try not to resell, so majority of the time if i dont like a shoe ill pass, even if resell is decent.

Got like 2 shops in Michigan and If they even have em in stock they’re gonna tax :smh:

Might be downtown Detroit so maybe I’ll ask

Hit up sole supremacy. I know they do size swaps and they charge a small fee plus shipping. Could be cheaper than buying/selling and covering difference.

I hit on a pair of Off Whites too today. Grabbed my phone to look up a number and the J23 notification came through. Right place at the right time I guess. But these appear to be more available than any of the others in the ten collection based on the number of Ws I’m seeing everywhere.

I hit on a pair of Off Whites too today. Grabbed my phone to look up a number and the J23 notification came through. Right place at the right time I guess. But these appear to be more available than any of the others in the ten collection based on the number of Ws I’m seeing everywhere.

True but a lot of those “W” are becoming “L’s”

can you really take an L on a drop if it releases randomly? You didnt even know they were a possibility at the start of the day so how much can you honestly care?

Still no update whether the order went through or not, still “in progress”/order confirmed...and the wait continues...

Back
Top Bottom