Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Personally I wont judge this till i see official pics. I wouldnt discount this as a mediocre CW till we see samples. I hate PS mock ups ... but SAIL has been a nice replacement for white

My youngest brother also thinks the 1s are the most comfortable Jordan model for him.

Personally the comfort on the 13s is the best, although they do run pretty hot.

over the 14? nah. Its been awhile since I strapped on either but I remember the 14 being more comfortable in every area that could be improved. Except for that stupid tongue.

Those NRG 1's look like the silver medals from a couple years back.

IMG_5543.JPG

over the 14? nah. Its been awhile since I strapped on either but I remember the 14 being more comfortable in every area that could be improved. Except for that stupid tongue.

Really? Hmm. I only ever owned the original Laneys, which were lows. I don't recall them being anything special in terms of comfort, but definitely don't remember them being uncomfortable either.

Maybe I'll pick up some Last Shots if they go on disco.

Last edited:
softer outsole, midsole, plus zoom and lighter materials up top with memory foam in the collar. They blew the 13s out of the water for me

15s are absolute trash, no lock down whatsoever. Dumbest design for a basketball shoe ever conceived. That tongue destroyed the shoe. Tinker and his weird tongues are what ended his run. Its like he just started losing his mind and you could tell his rate of dementia by looking at the 11s through the 15. 11- blank but a little short, 12- "two3? ok dude" 13-ok back to basics, 14- that hard plastic bar that slides down your ankle on top of a small rectangle on top of a wider suede piece?, 15- tf is this ****?

gg tinker

the 16s treated me well but I wore the white blue ones and they were referred to as 'BoBos' because they looked like clown shoes. That pretty much ruined them for me. But the playability was top notch. Theyre a little flat footed feeling though.

the 17s felt like how the 13s transitioned into the 14s but in reverse when compared to the 16. The outsole was super hard, the leather up top was stiff as hell, I remember a few blisters came out of these. They played well but wouldve been amazing if they were softer. The lock down was great. 16 to 17 traded comfort for looks.

15s are absolute trash, no lock down whatsoever. Dumbest design for a basketball shoe ever conceived. That tongue destroyed the shoe. Tinker and his weird tongues are what ended his run. Its like he just started losing his mind and you could tell his rate of dementia by looking at the 11s through the 15. 11- blank but a little short, 12- "two3? ok dude" 13-ok back to basics, 14- that hard plastic bar that slides down your ankle on top of a small rectangle on top of a wider suede piece?, 15- tf is this ****?

gg tinker

the 16s treated me well but I wore the white blue ones and they were referred to as 'BoBos' because they looked like clown shoes. That pretty much ruined them for me. But the playability was top notch. Theyre a little flat footed feeling though.

the 17s felt like how the 13s transitioned into the 14s but in reverse when compared to the 16. The outsole was super hard, the leather up top was stiff as hell, I remember a few blisters came out of these. They played well but wouldve been amazing if they were softer. The lock down was great.

Interesting. The tongues on the 11-13 all make sense imo. I agree on 14-15. 16 were referred to as space shoes because of the shroud, but I never cared what people who had no taste in kicks said. Loved them and still do. 17 is a great design but a step down from the 16 imo as well.

Lebrons toes probably look like that because he tried to play in 15s at some point

Jordan said nope, catch you in 2001

air-jordan-15-kubo-stadium-goods-1.jpeg
Kubo-x-Air-Jordan-15-5.jpg

If it werent for the tongue the 15 wouldve been easily the best Jordan since the 11 at the time. I remember waiting year after year for a new Air Jordan to top what they did in 95.

800188_1.jpg

Take the lame parts off of each version and combine them, you have a really dope looking sneaker.

zipper sleeve tongue
that rubber heel wrap over the fur or whatever (i always really liked how they did the jumpman here)
the stealth colorway instead of the blue/red

classics that never were

I wish theyd do more with that kubo edit

Everyone is entitled to have a dud, especially Tinker, the 15 is just bad, some like it fine for me it still hasn’t improved at all with age... weak design, tapered laces, bloated shape and the ridiculous elvish tongue is all forgettable... like to tell myself Mike was retired and not playing in that actual shoe for inspiration for Tinker lol

Used to hate the 15s, but I got a sample pair of the SEs that I really liked (Cal Bears or Purdue PE, I think) and gave the Stealths a shot when I saw them for $100 at Final Score. Gotta say, I really, really like them, especially with shorts. They're just so damn weird that they become awesome. I don't like wearing 1s with shorts (#TeamThickCalves), so having them as shorts-only alternatives for summer is kinda neat.

Back
Top Bottom