• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
air-jordan-1-mid-554724-610-gym-red-black-white-1.jpg

Feelin' these....

Can’t be serious.

the blue chicagos look good homie. I like what you did there. The blue tag/white tongue really does a lot for those. Baffling that they didnt release like that.

Thanks man and I know it's a trip that JB released the SBB 2.0 the way it did but didn't give the Game Royals the same kind of treatment. Granted, I did like the black tongue on them but the white tongue/ blue tag combo makes me love the shoe even more.

Ignore the messy carpet. Getting new carpet installed on the 13th. But I just snapped this pic and it reminded me of how badly I need frags. My OCD will not let me rest or be pleased with my collection until I have a legitimate pair.

20180601_235600.jpg
would you run blue laces in your frags?

Ignore the messy carpet. Getting new carpet installed on the 13th. But I just snapped this pic and it reminded me of how badly I need frags. My OCD will not let me rest or be pleased with my collection until I have a legitimate pair.

20180601_235600.jpg
Where'd you source that blue/white tongue tag on the game royals?

black laces on both, but thats just me...

45B0ACE5-02F7-4DEC-BE89-D7487FBB7463.jpeg

That's what I mean when I talk about balance! On your game royal the black laces look so appropriate because of the tongue swap lol just the right amount of extra pop. Imo the black laces look gorgeous in the black toes but it offsets the balance because there's too much black and not enough red. Same for white laces too much white but still not enough red. I have so many 1s that I gotta alternate laces but all off-white/sail laces will be going in any chicago inspired colorway because it gives it a really nice vintage feel. I'm an art major who's big on Feng Shui and Japanese aesthetics so that's probably why I'm OCD about these things on top of all that I'm a damn Gemini lol gotta keep my collection balanced.

Back
Top Bottom