Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yall letting alot os SWS slick talk slide in here fellas. just bc we share the same love for AJIs shouldnt mean we should excuse some of the stuff said in here

Who can pull or Chi's with purple or green in their outfit :nerd:

Wear a purple shirt, throw on Chicago’s

Wear a green shirt, throw on Chicago’s

This isn’t rocket science

hqdefault.jpg

hwl

I’ve only paid extraordinary prices 3 times in my shoe life. Those 3 cost me about $3000. I know it’s ridiculous, but they’re all shoes I really really wanted.
I sold a lot of doubles to fund them, and so I call it almost a wash.

Any regrets?

I'm starting to think I should break my "retail only" rule and just cop what I really really want, instead of letting luck dictate what I get.

For instance, I wanted them but refused to pay resell on Bred Toe 1, SW, Cactus Jacks, OW AJ1 UNC, etc.

However, recently I've purchased (includes tax):
-Hyper Royal AJ13 @ $210
-AJ1 Blue Moon @ $175
-Prom Night 11s @ $250
-Jeter 11s @ $220
-Michigan 12s @ $225
Total =$1080

If I would've timed it right, I probably could have gotten the Bred Toes, SW, and Cactus Jack for around that total price on StockX.

Or even a pair of the OW AJ1 UNC and the Bred Toes if I would have really timed it right.

Hmmmmm

Green is easy; a camo t-shirt or jacket with dark wash/black jeans and a gray/black/white tee is a lay-up fit.

I'm probably not reaching for purple with Chicagos unless there's just a tiny hit of it in a flannel/jacket/whatever.

This thread has been weird as hell this last week :lol:

Get the same outfit as the person in your avi with a little bit of green and you in there.

Seen smurf 1s and I'm copping for discount.

With all these 1s and also 11s coming out, I don't want to hear anybody say that they jumped over the jumpman ever again. Obviously someone at JB got pissed off with that comment. Throw the 1s in the vault next year. Will cop the other cw's but Celtic cw was the only one left I am waiting for after the royal release.

Any regrets?

I'm starting to think I should break my "retail only" rule and just cop what I really really want, instead of letting luck dictate what I get.

For instance, I wanted them but refused to pay resell on Bred Toe 1, SW, Cactus Jacks, OW AJ1 UNC, etc.

However, recently I've purchased (includes tax):
-Hyper Royal AJ13 @ $210
-AJ1 Blue Moon @ $175
-Prom Night 11s @ $250
-Jeter 11s @ $220
-Michigan 12s @ $225
Total =$1080

If I would've timed it right, I probably could have gotten the Bred Toes, SW, and Cactus Jack for around that total price on StockX.

Or even a pair of the OW AJ1 UNC and the Bred Toes if I would have really timed it right.

Hmmmmm

No regrets at all, it’s only money. Let’s take frags for example. I went 3 years without them and I hated not having them. Wanted them as bad as ever still. And now I have them and I’m stoked.

Hyper royals should arrive tomorrow. Nike actually gave me early access... For this lol. Ima cop anyways so once they hit disco and I know they will ill cop again and return these. I usually keep my kix d's for a while anyways. Too many kicks

Back
Top Bottom