Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It was about 1 year ago that I got my chi's for 450 and I thought that was too much. Now my size is worth 800 so I'm glad I got them sooner then later. Hands down best leather OVERALL, not just panels or toebox.

For those saying you'd rather wait for chi's to release again don't forget Gentry is back so chances are he'll stick a jumpman somewhere...

I'm almost tempted to double up even at the current value

Anybody knows what this is about? :nerd:

IMG_3792.PNG

It was about 1 year ago that I got my chi's for 450 and I thought that was too much. Now my size is worth 800 so I'm glad I got them sooner then later. Hands down best leather OVERALL, not just panels or toebox.

For those saying you'd rather wait for chi's to release again don't forget Gentry is back so chances are he'll stick a jumpman somewhere...

I'm almost tempted to double up even at the current value
Exactly!

Gentry has ruined Jb before (still hasn’t really recovered) and he WILL do it again.

Here is the one they’re taking about?
2C497693-B5B7-49CA-9810-3D0FFB4EB98B.jpeg
i'm not into the metallic cw, because i don't like predominantly white shoes; but when they have elaborate back stories for some completely unnecessary and meh ****; instead of just giving the people what they want i feel for yall; especially because the bc4's are coming.......hope you're not waiting much longer

i'm not into the metallic cw, because i don't like predominantly white shoes; but when they have elaborate back stories for some completely unnecessary and meh ****; instead of just giving the people what they want i feel for yall; especially because the bc4's are coming.......hope you're not waiting much longer

The hell you buy them for if not to wear? The “DS” mentality will never make sense to me
same reason people buy autographed pictures; it's art
anything someone is willing to assign value can be collected.......but i buy a pair to use as shoes also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom