Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The hell you buy them for if not to wear? The “DS” mentality will never make sense to me
To be fully honest, Im saving them as an incentive to stop consuming so much sugar and start a 6 month kidney/liver cleanse. Also, tobacco.

So un-ds ing them would mean Im just completely selling myself out. My chis are hands down my favorite in my collection and knowing I have a brand new pair to eventually break out makes me happy. They look and smell so good in that box too. I dont get the same feeling with my SBBs. Id never sell the chis and I cant imagine what price would make me do so. SBBs are cool dont get me wrong, but those chicagos are something special man. Selling the SBB would hurt, selling the chis would be devastating. Dude above was right though, they have the best all around quality.

To be fully honest, Im saving them as an incentive to stop consuming so much sugar and start a 6 month kidney/liver cleanse. Also, tobacco.

So un-ds ing them would mean Im just completely selling myself out. My chis are hands down my favorite in my collection and knowing I have a brand new pair to eventually break out makes me happy. They look and smell so good in that box too. I dont get the same feeling with my SBBs. Id never sell the chis and I cant imagine what price would make me do so. SBBs are cool dont get me wrong, but those chicagos are something special man. Selling the SBB would hurt, selling the chis would be devastating. Dude above was right though, they have the best all around quality.
Hm... I can ride with that. Yes chi’s are one of the top shoes of ALL TIME

Went the anti hype route today. These are dope as hell.
47392CA5-D1B1-4762-B725-9F39FDF91135.jpeg

Hm... I can ride with that. Yes chi’s are one of the top shoes of ALL TIME
oops, i meant 6 weeks. 6 months would be a little over kill

I live in oregon so all of these weird natural ingredients are at my disposal for the cleanse. I'll find the most obscure **** out here that I just found out about from deep research and just think to myself, damn these people out here are on top of it. So Id like to take advantage of the hippies and whats out here while Im able to. The smallest bit of research can put all of these seemingly random pieces theyre blessed with out here to good use. Once you know what youre looking at, its pretty mindblowing what's at their/our disposal.

On the flip side, there's the other end of the spectrum and all of those fun things are out here too.

So long story short I need to start making my way towards the un-toxic end of the spectrum of consumables out here. Chis are the prize.

Last edited:

That’s cool man, I hope the best for you. I just quit smoking tobacco 2 weeks ago.

What kind of liver/kidney cleanse are you going to do? I’m about to give up caffeine soon as well.

Pm me if you want so we don’t clog the thread

Back
Top Bottom