Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
31E73367-30B1-409E-B748-D3B78D1CF911.jpeg
Leg day again

All in all about 98% of the colorways that drop are nice. Worth 160? No but they’re nice. Some colorways are also too similar to grab. And in all honesty have a million colors of the same shoe isn’t where it’s at

All in all about 98% of the colorways that drop are nice. Worth 160? No but they’re nice. Some colorways are also too similar to grab. And in all honesty have a million colors of the same shoe isn’t where it’s at
That’s how I feel. Almost all the 1s that dropped are actually really nice but so many feel similar that I just don’t want them. It’s just too many similar looking cws dropping too close together

I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of Banned 1s from Goat App... I noticed that the edge of the leather cut on the back tab for my left shoe is black or dirty. Has anyone else ran into this issue? Is this normal given with Nike’s QC?
648D804C-6154-4032-A200-599D7DF417DB.jpeg

Looks like 2 different shades of red too

I have received by far the most compliments while wearing my Chicago 1's.

I dont know why, but especially the ladies love them for some reason .
It's not even close to the #2 place.
I have wore hundreds of kicks , it is not even close.
Its like i got the Kavorka. :wink:

Is it just me or did Royals get the worst leather out of the popular OGs? (Chis, BT, Black/Red, Shadows, etc.)

I know every pair is different so just wondering if mine are an outlier or the norm. I was on glitter duty and my Royals honestly look like vinyl. The black isn’t even true black, it has a matte grayish look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom