Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nothing in these pics is worth that hassle, maybe a few hours in line, but not 2 whole days... boys gonna be ripe when they open those doors :rofl:

Word , every situation is subjective . Maybe you don’t dig anything on those shelves , but a lot of people do . They know what else in there already from some intel they dug up and work/live right by Broadway . We have a jazz gig at Clifton’s (down the street) tonight and I’m in charge of finding subs for them since they’re gonna be hiding in line . I might pop in and pretend our band leader is swinging by to put some heat on em .

Only one who might be “ripe” is the homie tryna be the first to dunk/poster someone in there . I’m assuming you need some special access to ball on their court but he’s been adamant that he will make it .

I aint complaining tho , hopefully I get to add some ‘16 Breds/Purps at retail to my nascent collection . Fiancées birthday coming up too so I’m gonna have to make a decision soon . .

Last edited:
Somehow cream white v2’s made it into my rotation, I needed an all white “chill” shoe

I wanna do AF1’s but the 350’s have been getting the job done so far, they’ll likely become beaters by next summer

if theres any serious heat on that wall, lotta pairs gonna get backdoored or given to friends and fam first. who seriously believes that all court purp 1s in stock are gonna go to everyone on the line? who believes that if theres X pairs of those purp ones, that X people on da line gonna eat?

im not even gonna mention the breds.

idk how long that line is. but if its very long, lotta folks gonna be disappointed. its nothing new. lining up is a risk if you have your eyes on any serious heat on that wall.

We're way past due for a new bred/royal/shadow colorway now that I think about it.

The last drop besides the shadows was the jeters. I wouldnt be upset if they dropped the pines and purps again in that style. f it.

if theres any serious heat on that wall, lotta pairs gonna get backdoored or given to friends and fam first. who seriously believes that all court purp 1s in stock are gonna go to everyone on the line? who believes that if theres X pairs of those purp ones, that X people on da line gonna eat?

im not even gonna mention the breds.

idk how long that line is. but if its very long, lotta folks gonna be disappointed. its nothing new. lining up is a risk if you have your eyes on any serious heat on that wall.

The homies already got some heat from yesterday’s f&f (pass only) early entry . They're camped out to double dip . This is the stores grand opening and FTA/JB execs are watching , backdooring won’t happen tomorrow morning . If you have a spot near the top of the line , you have a shot to cop something nice .

Last edited:
Full rotation currently #nikeboyzwelit

20181019_103055.jpg

Last edited:
We're way past due for a new bred/royal/shadow colorway now that I think about it.

The last drop besides the shadows was the jeters. I wouldnt be upset if they dropped the pines and purps again in that style. f it.
Met this customizer in Jordan 1s only and he was so cool about helping out. Dude said I'd rather teach you than take your money and he gave me tips on how to restitch the sole to the upper of Jordan's. He said a sewing awl is good but a crochet needle works best. Stuff like that where other customizers legitimately wont tell you their "secrets" really goes a long way with me. Highkey would go bananas over a black/yellow pair for sure. That or an SBB version of the yellow.

shoes-jpg.2187931

Hope I'm not veering too far off topic from 1s as there are "only" four pairs in here but this is the current state of my rotation/collection. Everything gets worn at least once a month. I have no desire to cop anymore 1s until purple metallics get re-released. My top OGs are chicago, UNC, black/white, purple metallic, and royals.
The sb’s are all you need

Word , every situation is subjective . Maybe you don’t dig anything on those shelves , but a lot of people do . They know what else in there already from some intel they dug up and work/live right by Broadway . We have a jazz gig at Clifton’s (down the street) tonight and I’m in charge of finding subs for them since they’re gonna be hiding in line . I might pop in and pretend our band leader is swinging by to put some heat on em .

Only one who might be “ripe” is the homie tryna be the first to dunk/poster someone in there . I’m assuming you need some special access to ball on their court but he’s been adamant that he will make it .

I aint complaining tho , hopefully I get to add some ‘16 Breds/Purps at retail to my nascent collection . Fiancées birthday coming up too so I’m gonna have to make a decision soon . .
It’s not that there’s no heat on the wall or things I wouldn’t like to have, but that is a lot of time to wait, like I said a few hours cool, days tho? & nothings guaranteed, risky business fam.

there are maybe 4 or 5 pairs of kicks on that entire wall that are heat and will sell out and are already sold out. imo. the court purp 1s, the pine green 1s, the bred 1s, and those green suede 1s. everything else, is either sitting, or will sit when they release imo. so if any1 is lining up on that line for 2 straight days and theyre not going for 1 of the 4 pairs i mentioned, then theyre taking an L.

because everything else can be copped without being in line for 2-3 days...

Met this customizer in Jordan 1s only and he was so cool about helping out. Dude said I'd rather teach you than take your money and he gave me tips on how to restitch the sole to the upper of Jordan's. He said a sewing awl is good but a crochet needle works best. Stuff like that where other customizers legitimately wont tell you their "secrets" really goes a long way with me. Highkey would go bananas over a black/yellow pair for sure. That or an SBB version of the yellow.

This is what i'm waiting for...

I'ma roll through at like 5am. I figure 3-4 hours wait isn't a huge risk or investment. If I could grab two pairs of AJ1s (purples / greens / breds / clays / etc), it'll be worth it.

So as of last night, the fiancée is now the wife! I have no clue when I’ll wear these again, but they were the perfect shoe for my wedding.
BDFEC87B-96D4-4851-83BC-D22E5C21D7D8.jpeg

Congrats!

Keep ‘me on ice for your 5th, 10th, 25th, 50th, 100th and so on anniversary celebrations.

Has anyone ever seen a StockX tag on the laces? I’ve only seen them in the lace hole.
I think this guy is trying to pull a fast one.
D20A1046-8D46-45E5-B75B-4FE46706A8FB.png
B9388B18-1540-4A1C-87EB-73FBC115D6F0.png

Back
Top Bottom