Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone ever seen a StockX tag on the laces? I’ve only seen them in the lace hole.
I think this guy is trying to pull a fast one.
D20A1046-8D46-45E5-B75B-4FE46706A8FB.png
B9388B18-1540-4A1C-87EB-73FBC115D6F0.png
StockX tags are usually strung through a lace hole.

While it may be a small thing, stock AJ1 court purples or any AJ1s for that matter, in recent memory, don’t come laced like that in deadstock condition.

there are maybe 4 or 5 pairs of kicks on that entire wall that are heat and will sell out and are already sold out. imo. the court purp 1s, the pine green 1s, the bred 1s, and those green suede 1s. everything else, is either sitting, or will sit when they release imo. so if any1 is lining up on that line for 2 straight days and theyre not going for 1 of the 4 pairs i mentioned, then theyre taking an L.

because everything else can be copped without being in line for 2-3 days...

lining up for 2 days straight is a L no matter what shoe it is lmao

So as of last night, the fiancée is now the wife! I have no clue when I’ll wear these again, but they were the perfect shoe for my wedding.
BDFEC87B-96D4-4851-83BC-D22E5C21D7D8.jpeg
Congrats! I grabbed a pair of Blk/Wht 2013's for my wedding next year, I cant wait!

I think that's the idea of the shoe but I bet itll be a one off deal for this release only. The idea is definitely a worn vintagized look when you take a gander at the collar of the neutral gray half of the black toe pair. I know I'm in the minority here but I definitely am not too big a fan of the over-oversized wings logo. the 80s version. 94's. and remaster wings logo's look best. For all we know this could just be a friends and family release.

But it goes to show you, that JB can remake the original molds/details. There is no excuses

Just like the OG 1 and their big swoosh

I don’t get it, I’m sure the factories that make those fakes know that we are aware of that lacing being a sign yet they keep doing it that way, why tho? Lol

you're right, it aint for me. i love shoes as much as anyone in this forum but i value my time way more than the shoes.

No , you don’t . It’s really not that serious but if you think waiting two days in line “no matter what shoe it is” is an auto-L , then you do not dig kicks the way others do .

And you’ve definitely never spent time shopping / following a release / talking about sneakers right ? And if you somehow have - there’s no way that amount of time could add up to 48 hours of your entire life ?

No , you don’t . It’s really not that serious but if you think waiting two days in line “no matter what shoe it is” is an auto-L , then you do not dig kicks the way others do .

And you’ve definitely never spent time shopping / following a release / talking about sneakers right ? And if you somehow have - there’s no way that amount of time could add up to 48 hours of your entire life ?

who are you to tell me how much i like shoes? just cause i think its a L for waiting in line for 2 days i dont like shoes as much as you? i simply stated my opinion that no shoe is worth camping out and losing sleep over. id rather pay resell than waste 48 hours of my life in line.

if you wanna get technical, i have never in my life spent more than 2 days talking/shopping for a specific shoe. but if it helps you and your buddy sleep at night, then sure you love shoes more than me.

Has anyone ever seen a StockX tag on the laces? I’ve only seen them in the lace hole.
I think this guy is trying to pull a fast one.
D20A1046-8D46-45E5-B75B-4FE46706A8FB.png
B9388B18-1540-4A1C-87EB-73FBC115D6F0.png
theyre fake because of the swoosh, the tip is supposed to be higher and sharper.. but LMAO at the "X" shape lacing that was funny

who are you to tell me how much i like shoes? just cause i think its a L for waiting in line for 2 days i dont like shoes as much as you? i simply stated my opinion that no shoe is worth camping out and losing sleep over. id rather pay resell than waste 48 hours of my life in line.

if you wanna get technical, i have never in my life spent more than 2 days talking/shopping for a specific shoe. but if it helps you and your buddy sleep at night, then sure you love shoes more than me.

“If you wanna get technical” you have 1,000+ posts on this forum and I can 100% guarantee you’ve been actively perusing the forums for a total of more than 48 hours in the three years you’ve had an account on here .

You’d rather pay resale ? Isn’t that even more of a waste of time , since time = money ? Chump talk . I don’t enjoy camping out , I never said I did - I just don’t like knocking other peoples hustles . 2 days ain’t **** to begin with . You think I give a **** who likes shoes more ? How old are you dog ? Maybe I’m just defending the actions of a homie and countless other sneakerheads ?

Glad you changed from the “omg any1 camping for shoes is taking an L lmao” to giving an actual explanation .

Apologies for derailing the thread .
Done with this kook .

Back
Top Bottom