Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
“If you wanna get technical” you have 1,000+ posts on this forum and I can 100% guarantee you’ve been actively perusing the forums for a total of more than 48 hours in the three years you’ve had an account on here .

You’d rather pay resale ? Isn’t that even more of a waste of time , since time = money ? Chump talk . I don’t enjoy camping out , I never said I did - I just don’t like knocking other peoples hustles . 2 days ain’t **** to begin with . You think I give a **** who likes shoes more ? How old are you dog ? Maybe I’m just defending the actions of a homie and countless other sneakerheads ?

Glad you changed from the “omg any1 camping for shoes is taking an L lmao” to giving an actual explanation .

Apologies for derailing the thread .
Done with this kook .

you mad? sounds like i hit a nerve. you resort to name calling and ask me how old i am? the only time i'm on this forum is when im at work, where im getting paid while looking at shoes and discussing shoes (among other things on this forum such as stocks). how is paying resell more of a waste of time than standing in line for 48 hours? do the math buddy. a pair of court purples go for ~$400. Cost of shoe is $174 after tax, which leaves you with $226. $226/48 = $4.70/hour. thats less than minimum wage anywhere in the US but if thats how much your buddy values his time and love for shoes, good for him. i stated MY opinion and you got all butt hurt.

this is the internet, stay off if you cant handle opinions and jokes

suyjai suyjai sorry I aint reading all that . Seems like u mad tho from ur self projection in the first sentence :rofl:

Anyway , came home to these today - first ever J1’s !! I’m pretty hyped , dunno which pair to wear first ~
34C32668-76EF-4938-B9A5-1BD162A320E9.jpeg

suyjai suyjai sorry I aint reading all that . Seems like u mad tho from ur self projection in the first sentence :rofl:

Anyway , came home to these today - first ever J1’s !! I’m pretty hyped , dunno which pair to wear first ~
34C32668-76EF-4938-B9A5-1BD162A320E9.jpeg

its alright if numbers confuse you. have a good day

suyjai suyjai Word , I do the books and accounts payable for three separate businesses . I don’t have time to be talking about shoes at work .

Thanks , you too brotha

Edit : hmu I can help diversify your portfolio

Last edited:
Talking about a shoe is one thing... but I also think camping out for a shoe, or anything for that matter, is asinine. At that point I would do the math and add up my hourly rate vs. how many hours I would actually waste pretending to be a bum and if the resell on that shoe isn't higher than that number then it's literally a waste of my time.

you mad? sounds like i hit a nerve. you resort to name calling and ask me how old i am? the only time i'm on this forum is when im at work, where im getting paid while looking at shoes and discussing shoes (among other things on this forum such as stocks). how is paying resell more of a waste of time than standing in line for 48 hours? do the math buddy. a pair of court purples go for ~$400. Cost of shoe is $174 after tax, which leaves you with $226. $226/48 = $4.70/hour. thats less than minimum wage anywhere in the US but if thats how much your buddy values his time and love for shoes, good for him. i stated MY opinion and you got all butt hurt.

this is the internet, stay off if you cant handle opinions and jokes

There is a stocks thread? Link?

Talking about a shoe is one thing... but I also think camping out for a shoe, or anything for that matter, is asinine. At that point I would do the math and add up my hourly rate vs. how many hours I would actually waste pretending to be a bum and if the resell on that shoe isn't higher than that number then it's literally a waste of my time.

I’m with you, I can’t do it (I have a family and full time job), but some people do it for a living or have nothing better to do (not that there’s anything wrong with that).

I can understand why some people do it, and why some don’t.

I’m with you, I can’t do it (I have a family and full time job), but some people do it for a living or have nothing better to do (not that there’s anything wrong with that).

I can understand why some people do it, and why some don’t.

I can dig it , I would never camp out for a shoe or any other product unless it was to remedy a life or death situation - but that’s just me . My friends who resell are cool with cats at a certain (must remain unnamed) consignment shop and get paid out for certain shoes (like the 1’s) , or they can resell directly on eBay/GOAT/StockX etc . They also have a few connects on the inside of certain brands/retailers who give them some info/guarantee a few items so it’s surefire profit . It’s not like that for most folks .

Also , this is their main form of revenue outside of selling drugs so there is no hourly wage breakdown . I prefer my friends to stay out of prison so I encourage them to make money off of reselling sneakers and playing gigs .

When shade is thrown at friends & family , I will defend them - IRL or on the Internet .
Scenarios are different for everyone , and so are opinions . I just expect people to show respect at all times regardless of the situation at hand . Guess that’s my downfall

Last edited:
Also if anyone is wondering , yes J1’s can be worn with a court mandated ankle monitor .

Can only leave the pad for my day job and gigs since they’re my two forms of income , excited to rock these when I perform tonight .

P.s. don’t fight racist police officers you won’t win (in court)
574FAE4D-38AA-46FE-8D8C-056A982B4619.jpeg

Also if anyone is wondering , yes J1’s can be worn with a court mandated ankle monitor .

Can only leave the pad for my day job and gigs since they’re my two forms of income , excited to rock these when I perform tonight .

Back story?

You mean there are Racist police officers really

Why wouldnt you just take a picture of the other foot. Are you looking for attention for THAT?

So as of last night, the fiancée is now the wife! I have no clue when I’ll wear these again, but they were the perfect shoe for my wedding.
BDFEC87B-96D4-4851-83BC-D22E5C21D7D8.jpeg

Congrats brotha , got mine next year . Mission for the next 6 months = find wedding kicks

was a joke fam I deal with it everyday lol

I’ll post when the case is closed

Because the point was that I was sincerely worried I wouldn’t be able to wear these high tops with an ankle monitor ? You sound like a ***** .

You should have kept your point to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom