Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I love shoes as much as the next man, but no way in HELL would I ever pay $500+ for any shoe. It's NOT that serious.
475 for my sbb; that was late 2016 early 2017 though, so i missed that release altogether; hell bought vnds for 350; but i won't do that again; i got nt to keep me informed

JMCRlLZ

Love how easily AJ1 Flyknit can be worn, got for a bargain too, which always helps!

Attachments

• IMG_2022.JPG
    IMG_2022.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 48
If the rookies don't change to App, I will try online & if I don't get them oh well. Don't get me wrong I like the shoe, just not tryna bend over backwards for anything.

If the rookies don't change to App, I will try online & if I don't get them oh well. Don't get me wrong I like the shoe, just not tryna bend over backwards for anything.

That's where I am these days. No more jumping through hoops. Nike/JB and all of these stores can go jump off a cliff Jumpman style with all of this FCFS circus nonsense. It's the same people, same resellers, same ghost chairs, same line cutters, same bozos starting crap, every release. It's garbage and not worth the struggle to spend my money anymore. Ah, I feel better. :lol:

JMCRlLZ

Love how easily AJ1 Flyknit can be worn, got for a bargain too, which always helps!

I was coming to ask a question about these but was a bit hesitant as I thought I would get flamed for it lol

How's the quality on them? Did you stick with your TTS? I normally half size up in anything flyknit related (FKR, FKT, etc) but was wondering if I can keep to a 10 in these?

I was coming to ask a question about these but was a bit hesitant as I thought I would get flamed for it lol

How's the quality on them? Did you stick with your TTS? I normally half size up in anything flyknit related (FKR, FKT, etc) but was wondering if I can keep to a 10 in these?

i size down on my flyknit 1s. flyknit stretches out after breaking them in over time.

That's where I am these days. No more jumping through hoops. Nike/JB and all of these stores can go jump off a cliff Jumpman style with all of this FCFS circus nonsense. It's the same people, same resellers, same ghost chairs, same line cutters, same bozos starting crap, every release. It's garbage and not worth the struggle to spend my money anymore. Ah, I feel better. :lol:
Exactly..luckily I wear a size 10.5 so the resell is never too crazy for me, but low to mid 300's is the most I will pay for any shoe and it has to be an extraordinary shoe to warrant that in the first place. My cap on them Rookie's is $230 at most and that might be too much tbh. Retail or bust.

I'm going to try for those Unions too, I love the black pair but im 99.99% sure I won't get them. I know what an L looks like when I see one. Bots will feast on that little pop up web shop they created. It will most likely crash before the launch.

i size down on my flyknit 1s. flyknit stretches out after breaking them in over time.

think I may end up going to my local foot store and give both sizes a try if they have them. I tried my usual size 10 in flyknit and felt real restrictive, granted this was the FKR which is a narrow shoe to begin with.

What's your opinion on the quality of them?

think I may end up going to my local foot store and give both sizes a try if they have them. I tried my usual size 10 in flyknit and felt real restrictive, granted this was the FKR which is a narrow shoe to begin with.

What's your opinion on the quality of them?

i like em. they coulda made the flyknit a bit thicker imo, but no big deal. theyre comfy. the leather inner lining is nice. theyre a pain to put on tho lol

Back
Top Bottom