• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

tenor.gif

I promosed myself to unds these in 2019 but so scared. They look nasty creased... these are not even going for a lot of money. I lace all my 1s to beat the temtation of selling them...
image.jpg
selling them.
My Gold Toes pleasantly surprised me when I unDS'd on New Year's Eve. Creasing was subtle and not at all terrible.

That said, you don't really have a lot of opportunities to wear a gold patent shoe. I'd probably either collect as DS, or sell, if I had the Top 3.

Or...get this....may blow your mind. Every one has different tastes and preferences in what they deem as beautiful. What you may like may not be someone else's cup of tea and vice versa.

Lol okay? This is an elementary concept to understand. (I like the Lettermans, most people don't. I don't care.) No one cares, you're way too invested in a woman who you don't know. In my "tastes and preferences" y'all tatse in women is trash. :lol:

Lol okay? This is an elementary concept to understand. (I like the Lettermans, most people don't. I don't care.) No one cares, you're way too invested in a woman who you don't know. In my "tastes and preferences" y'all tatse in women is trash. :lol:

Clearly you dont sense sarcasm in a post. I'm not invested into the woman but to call someone trash when they're not even close to ugly is bonkers. I could see if she looked like this Ugly_woman.png
This is trash and that is ugly.

That woman is not what's up above. Not even close, what I see is a pretty older filipina woman who has a dope style. And great eye for aesthetic.

Edit: I actually interact with her frequently and shes cool as hell. Another plus, forreal.

Back
Top Bottom