Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
she may not be my cup of tea, but even i can agree that chick def isnt ugly. shes not gorgeous or anything special to me. id say shes average. def not ugly tho.

some of yall who are calling her ugly etc are probably dating something that resembles the swamp monster, which in your eyes is beautiful.

Clearly you dont sense sarcasm in a post. I'm not invested into the woman but to call someone trash when they're not even close to ugly is bonkers. I could see if she looked like this Ugly_woman.png
This is trash and that is ugly.

That woman is not what's up above. Not even close, what I see is a pretty older filipina woman who has a dope style. And great eye for aesthetic.

Edit: I actually interact with her frequently and shes cool as hell. Another plus, forreal.

Technically, someone can see the above lady as beautiful, so you just contradicted the said theory.

But this is my last message on that.

Back to the 1s.

We all know, it was the Air Ship. There was no point in bringing it up, especially considering these were marketed as the “Banned” shoes. NT police need to relax.

I notice here a lot that people feel the need to be the experts on certain situations for no apparent reason at all.

Like when I told my daughter I had a iPhone before she was born, her response was to google the exact release date and come back to tell me I was lying.

I hope you fought her

So I just picked up some 2008 AJ1.
What do you guys recommend me using for the leather?
Wipes or the actual conditioner?

Back
Top Bottom