Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So, "OG cut, OG height?" I love how JB does stuff like this to convince me that I need ANOTHER Blk/Red 1, only 3 years from the last drop. I have 2001s, 2013s, and 2016s, in Crippled-DS condition, so not sure if I'll even swing for these. What exactly differentiates these upcoming Blk/Reds from the "Banned" pair in 2016?
This is so cool but annoying at the sametime. What was the point of the whole "remaster" idea? If they going to make it OG OG they better get the swoosh right too. Watch them not ! LOL

Last edited:
j1.png
j2.png

via DJ Folk
These are production #s? I have no idea what I'm looking at can someone elaborate?

Will need 2 pairs, minimum. Also 2 pairs of Bred 11s. If I have to tell myself they’re Christmas gifts for myself, so be it.

If JB pulls this "remaster of a remaster of that was a remaster" in only OG colorways then idek how to feel about it :rofl: but I'm exclusively gunning for a 12.5 in every release if it's an OG colorway with OG styling and really as 85 as they can get it. But with all that being said if I see any tumble, its gonna be a no. That's not OG. If the quality isnt there and it's like the pink parts of the crimson tints or like the defiants then I'll just be out. I am 100% positive theres gonna be an upcharge for the attention to detail. I better see a curved arch(if I dont then that's acceptable enough to cop)

DJ Folk’s info is golden in case ya don’t know

My 2013s are still in good condition, and I passed on the 2016 Breds 'cuz my 2013s were still good.

But nah, they doin' this again........with an even higher cut now?

Am I coming out of hiatus for this?! :nerd::wow:

Back
Top Bottom